-13-

"What? He went here?!" Asahi shouted as I placed a pitcher of juice on the table.

"He did... He help-"

"What's wrong with you?! You know how much I hate him!"

I felt that I'm about to cry because he's shouting so loudly. That just shows how much he's mad at me.

But what wrong did I do? Does he expect me to carry all four of them last night?! It's not like I'm an overpowered person!

"Asahi, stop... Areum just wanted to bring us home safel-" Asahi glared at Jihoon making him stop talking.

"I bet you just wanted to date my bro-"

"Is that what you think of me?" I looked at his eyes as I wiped my tears that started to fall.

"I've been with you for so long, and that's what you think about me?" I tried to smile despite the continuous flow of tears on my cheeks.

"Areum it's not like that, you don't know what kind of a person he is!"

"That's right! I don't know! That's why I asked for his help!" I laughed as I started to walk backwards.

"It was hard to ask for his help knowing he did something to you but what can I do?! I wanted to bring you guys here safely!"

Asahi ruffled his hair, frustration visible on his face.

"Areum, just sto-"

"I'm sorry for asking for help." I ran outside feeling frustrated.

I'm already in front of the elevator when I saw Hyunsuk running towards me.

"Where are you going? I'll go with you." I shook my head as the elevator opened.

"I want to be alone, Hyunsuk."

"Just call me if you need something." I nodded and went inside the elevator. I watched him walk backwards as it closed.

I fell on the floor as I regretted everything I said to Asahi.

I shouldn't have said all of that. What if his brother did something very unforgivable? What if it left a huge trauma to Asahi?

Why am I so stupid!?

Hyunsuk's POV

I immediately went back to Areum's condo when the elevator closed. I looked at Asahi as he messed his own hair.

"You should've asked her first before getting mad like that."

Asahi didn't answer me and just looked at the food on the table.

"Have she eaten?" Junkyu suddenly asked and it made me wonder too. I don't think she haven't eaten...

"Let's bring her some food then!" Junkyu blurted out but I shook my head.

"I'm sure she wants to be alone. I think it's better to give her some space." Asahi told him which made me laugh.

"And who's fault do you think it is?" He glared at me and stood up but Jihoon and Junkyu held his hands.

"Shut up hyung!"

"Let's just eat, Asahi, Hyunsuk hyung. She prepared it for us so let's eat all of this." I nodded at Jihoon and sat at the chair.

"I'm sorry, Asahi. I was just concerned about Areum."

"I'm sorry too, Hyunsuk hyung."