IVer- Nobody cares about it Manik. But yours everyone cares about.

Manik- I'm married now so I hope you guys also update the standards of your controversies and try something else now.

Q11. What song can you listen to on repeat?

Manik- Any song sung by Nandini. Tu hai jahan,humesha and specially her part.

Q12. Best day of your life?

Manik- Ohh so many. But let's just say the best ones are yet to come.

Q13. Navya Naveli requested Nandini and you to make her Masi soon..so?

Manik (laughs) - So?

IVer- Can we expect it any sooner?

Manik- Honestly no. Me and Nandini are just 26 right now and I don't know if we want a child right now, we've not even thought about it. Don't take Madhubala very seriously. Speaks rubbish. (Laughs)

Q14. Can you show us the last photograph you took?

Manik- (scrolling through his phone) Must be Nandini. I'm her part time husband baki mainly she's hired me as a photographer. Yaa see (shows photo)

IVer- Looks like a candid

Manik- It is. Yesterday was her birthday and some kids from across the building were shouting "happy birthday didi" and she was so happy and I took this.

Q15. Your wallpaper currently? Is it the Nandini photo of college you've mentioned or now it's changed.

Manik- Now it's my mum,
It's a photo of us watching a reaction of Nandini as she entered living room yesterday and we all were hidden and my Mom was so excited and laughing.

Manik- Now it's my mum,It's a photo of us watching a reaction of Nandini as she entered living room yesterday and we all were hidden and my Mom was so excited and laughing

IVer- Family man you are.

Manik- also in my defense my lock screen is Nandini. See.
(Laughs)

Q16. Last person you called?

Manik- Cabir. He was asking me something about a tune or something.

Q17. Last missed call?

Manik- My beloved wife. I hav-- (his phone rang)
Here it is again. See.

Manik- Hii baby, I'm in an interview you were commenting in

Manik- Hii baby, I'm in an interview you were commenting in..talk to you later. (He said as he kept it on speaker)

Nandini- Yaa I just wanted to tell you that today night we wi--

Manik- (shouts) wait (laughs)

Removes phone from speaker

Manik- You were on speaker congratulations.

(He cut the call after talking for 10 seconds)

IVer- We kind of figured out the conversation.

Manik- Swiftly moving on.
(Laughs)

Q18. Who is the last person you messaged?

Manik- Nandini only. She's wanted to show me her dress and sent me a photo so.

IVer- Can we see it? (Laughs)

Manik- No (laughs)

Q19. Someone Nandini is jealous of?

Manik- Cabir. She's saved his number as Sautan. (Laughs)

Q20. What's the best part about Nandini? What's so special about her?

Manik- what's not special about her Mam? She's gorgeous. She's my life.

___________________________________

Also the entire twitter is going bonkers because PARTH LIKED A MANAN REEL!!! YAY!😂❤️

also,
He's being trolled for kasauti shutting down by a certain section.

Well mein toh kehti huh lage haath Parth pe global warming ka ilzaam bhi laga hi do🤗

Abb woh itna acha actor hai ki uske jaane se show hi bandh ho raha hai usme woh kya kare? Some people's jealous asses won't understand stand that😂

Anyways,
Parth Samthaan is the BEST♥️