Chapter 1

Beep, Beep...He knew it was time for him start his day. Today is a special day in his life and also he has to meet someone important and special too. No matter how busy he was he always made sure that he had no prior appointments or meetings on this day. He had a quick shower and wore something casual, he wanted himself to look different from his usual formal attire, because he just wanted to be Dad Mew and not the strict and cold CEO Mew Suppasit.

Before waking up his twins he just recalled how his life changed 10 years back . Mew, Jane, Tong and Pufai had been best friend since primary school. Jane and Tong were twins. Mew doesn't remember how exactly their friendship began, but he was and will always be thankful to God that he met his friends in this life. When Mew realized that Jane was more than a friend to him, he never hesitated to ask her out. They both knew each other since a long time, he knew even if their feelings were not mutual they would still remain good friends. But Jane never had to think for a second time before agreeing to be Mew's girlfriend. Both of them were just fifteen when they started dating and as everyone expected it didn't take much for Tong and Pufai to realize their feelings for each other. Both couples were happy with their lives. Both Mew and Tong were part of a band. Music was Mew's passion, he was the lead vocalist, he was also good at playing guitar whereas Tong was the drummer and lyricist.

Everything changed when they found out Jane was pregnant, both of them were 19 and too young to be parents. As expected both Mew's and Jane's parents were disappointed in them. Mew and Jane never had the heart to go for an abortion as they felt it was unfair to kill an innocent life, just because they were careless. So they decided to take the responsibility and go on with the pregnancy, and despite the initial disappointments and disagreements both their families supported them. Mew gave up his passion for music and even though he never had any interest in family business, he decided to give it a try, as he wanted to be a responsible dad and give his kids the best he can and also to be a supportive boyfriend to Jane and of course when everything settles to be a good husband.

But what he never expected was to loss Jane due to complications post delivery. She left him alone with 2 beautiful tiny angels. Before she said her final good bye she made Mew promise to remember her with a smile on his face on this day every year, to celebrate the twins birthday even though she can never be with them and finally to move on from her and find true love again...to give their angels a complete family.....

This is my first time writing so I have no idea how this will turn out..but after reading a lot of beautiful fanfics I just thought I should just give it a try..So everyone who will read this please forgive me for any mistakes...Thank you