The "Incident"

A/N: Hopefully this one's alright. Enjoy part 2 c:

Entoans POV

Walking down my driveway, I head over to the bus stop. Noticing the bus was already drew up alongside the bus stop, I ran towards it, just about able to get on it.

I hand the bus driver my pass and walk in, sitting on the first row. Many boys were at the back, and I didn't want to mess with them.

"OI, SHORTIE"

I sighed, why does everyone have to judge my height, I know people WAY shorter.

"I WAS TALKING TO YOU"

I slowly turn my head around. I see a boy, around my age, also with a load of belongings. I hoped that he wasn't coming to the same place I was.

He was wearing a mask on his head, plain white with 2 perfect circle eye holes. There was a single line (representing a single hair) from the top ofhis mask. His face was bright red with rage which weirdly suited his dark brown hair hidden behind the mask.

"Who are you are where are you going?" He said harshly.

"I-I'm E-Ento-an and uhhh... Im going to..."
"I bet I can guess... Videaly Private?"

I nodded and he smiled "Sorry about the rude hello! Uhh, I'm Cry, pleased to meet you, newbie"

He held out his hand to me, so I limply shook it... After all I didn't know this dude.
"Just... Don't go following me around school, yeah?"

I nodded, but I couldn't help being confused...

"Wait..."

He turned around almost immediately "What?"

"H-How did y-you know I was going to... The same school as you...?"

He smiled at me "It was on the letter on your bag. There should be a map inside it aswell. Don't get lost, that's all I can say."

He turned around and I noticed he was right. Already, I was having a good day.

Maybe I could make friends easily...

I hope everyone in the school is as nice as him...

But I have a feeling they won't.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it so far. Cry and other characters will be involved as it thickens the plot
See ya c:
-TheRandomHatter