Chapter 7

"And for lunch/dinner is the one and only fancy turkey and lettuce sandwich." He said as he took two sandwiches out of the bag he brought. "My favorite." I said as I took a seat next to him on the picnic table. "Oh and we can't forget the goldfish." He said as he pulled out the bag.
When we finished eating, it was already about 5. "Want to go walk in the woods?" he asked. "Sure." I said as I gathered the things on the table and put it into the bag. "We'll get the bag on the way back." Hayes said as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "Hey it's a toad!" I basically yelled as I unhooked my hand fro Hayes' and picked up the toad. It was average size and light brown. "I shall name him Frank." I said as I set him carefully down. "How do you know it's a guy." hayes laughed as he admired the toad that was staring off into space. "Because I can tell." I said with some attitude coming into my voice. "Ew frog hands." Hayes said as I took a hold of his hand. "Frank is a toad, but nice try." I said as we left Frank behind and continued walking.

Hayes' POV

"Hey dudes!" Nash said as Angie and I walked in the front door of the house. "You've been out there long." Nash said as he wiggled his eyebrows. "Shut up." I said as we walked up the stairs as Angie blushed and laughed from Nash's comment. He's an idiot.
"So what movie do you want to watch?" Angie asked me as I closed the bedroom door behind us. "What movie do you want to watch." I said making the you louder. "Divergent? I saw it already and it's not new but I love it." she said . "yeah I have it downstairs, ill go get it." I said starting to head out the door.
When I came back up the stairs, I walked into the door to find Angie sprawled out on my bed. "I'm back!" I says as I open the DVD player and put in Divergent. "Your bed smells like you." she said not moving. "Sorry." I said with a little laugh jumping on the bed myself. "No, that's good." Angie said as she spun around facing me. "Good." I said as I smiled back at her. I turned on the TV and Divergent started to play. Angie snuggled up to me and put her head on my shoulder. I pulled the blanket out from the bottom of my bead and spread it out on us. She is so cute.

Angie's POV

"Do you want to sleep over tonight?" Im sure my mom will say yes." Hayes asked me after we finished the movie. "Sure, but make sure it's okay with your mom first and I'll ask mine." I said as I took out my phone and texted my mom as Hayes left to ask his. "She said that it's fine!" Hayes said coming In smiling at me jumping next to me on the bed. "My mom didn't answer yet." I said as I was interrupted by my phone vibrating. I opened the text and read aloud "It's okay with me as long as its good with Elizabeth." 'Yes, it is. love you!' I answered and then put down my phone. "Do you need something to sleep in?" Hayes asked opening his closet. "Yes please I said turning to him. He gave me a white XXVI shirt that smelt like him. "Thanks!" Hayes walked up and say next to me. "So what do you wan..." Nash interrupted Hayes by opening the bedroom door. "I have some friends over do you want to come down and play truth or dare?" Hayes and I looked at each other and laughed. I love his smile. "Here we go again." I said sighing and starting to walk out the door.

"Okay Angie, this is Jack and jack. We call this One Johnson." Nash said as he pointed to a teenage boy with blonde hair. "This one is Gilinsky." He said as he pointed to a tall teenage boy with brown hair. I smiled back at them. "This is Matt, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, Shawn, Jacob, Mahogany, and last but definitely least Camer..." I cut him off. "Cameron dallas?" I said with a gasp as I almost passed out on Hayes. "Hey." Cameron said at me when he noticed I was mentally fangirling. I know Cameron dallas from the Internet, and I am obsessed. He looks even better in person, with fluffy brown hair, perfect jaw line, bu brown eyes and a perfect body (let me just say whah a 😍) "Looks like you've got an admirer." Gilinsky said to Cameron nudging him and wiggling his eyebrows as cameron laughed at Gilinsky's comment. "Nice to meet you all." I said as I smiled. I can't believe Cameron Dallas is standing 5 feet in front of me.

"Hayes, truth or dare." Aaron said to Hayes as we sat in a circle in the living room. "Who do you like?" Aaron said wiggling his eyebrows. "Angie." He said as he looked at me and pecked me on the cheek that was turning red. "OOOOO I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GUYS WERE DATING!" Matt screamed at the top of his lungs. "Okay, Angie truth or dare." Hayes asked turning back to me. "Dare." I said not knowing what to expect. " I dare you to go cover your face in mayonnaise." Hayes said with a grin on his face. "No ill get pimples." I said laughing at Hayes. "Then..." He said as he looked down thinking. "You guys come up with something." He said as he looked up at all of the guys. "Prank call the 5th number in your list." Cameron said. "Okay that's... how about we do a different number?" I said as Hayes quickly took my phone out of my hand. Hayes let out a sad sigh and said "8th number how about?" He said as all the boys had confused looks on their faces. "what's wrong?" Mahogany asked me with confused look on her face as well. "I don't feel like talking about it right now, I'll tell you guys later." I said reassuring the crowd. "Okay the 8th number in my contacts is.... My cousin Bailey. Just to let you know, she's obsessed with magcon." I said not letting my inner fangirl come out again.

I dialed in *67-987-6543 into my phone and pressed call turning it onto speaker. "Hello?" Bailey answered. "Hey, it's Carter." Carter said taking my phone with a grin on his face. "Carter Reynolds?" She asked as I could imagine her face turning as pale as if she just saw a ghost. "No way, but nice try." She said. "Okay! but this really is. What's your Instagram, ill like a picture to prove it to you." he said into the phone as Carter pulled out his phone. Carter typed in her username and liked a picture as he said he would. "OH MY GOD THIS IS CARTER I LOVE YOU!" She said at the top of her lungs. "Love you too, bye." he said as he hung up the phone. "...And how was that a prank exactly?" I said putting a questionable face on. "You obviously were not going to do anything, so I thought I would make her happy by saying hi because I'm fabulous!" Carter said trying to flip imaginary hair. "Okay, what ever you say." I said as we all laughed.