Chapter 21

"When I grow up, I want to be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies." I sang sassily as I stood up picking out some sweat pants to sleep in."
"When I grow up, I wanna see the world , drive nice cars, I wanna have groupies." Shawn stood up, sticking his hands out.
Laughing from Shawn knowing that song, I continued. "When I grow up, be on tv, people know me, be on magazines." I bet he doesn't know anymore.
"When I grow up, fresh and clean, number one chick when I step out on the scene." He said prancing around, stepping on the chair.
"But Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it, you just might get it. you just might get it." we said at the same time, repeating it again.
"They used to tell me I was silly." I continued, lowering my voice thinking we were done. "Hahaha" Shawn said for the verse. "Until I popped up on the TV." I said "Lalala." He added in.
"Okay enough Britney Spears for the night." I laughed.

"Maze runner?" I asked looking through netflix.
"Sure, I've never saw it but I've always wanted to." he said pitting his phone in his pocket, sitting on the down stairs couch. "Same. I've read the book before, and I thought it was pretty good ." I said as I turned it on. "Wait, I'll make popcorn."
I finished making tons of popcorn, so I put it on the coffee table. i singled into shawn, so he put his arm around me. I like this.
"Dylan , run!!" I basically yelled as he ran away ,through the maze with minho. "You do realize his name is Thomas in the movie, right?" Shawn asked laughing at my comment. "yeah, it's just I love Dylan obrian." I said shoving popcorn in my mouth. "You know, Dylan and I are pretty close friends. " Shawn said smirking. "SHIT THE FRIDGE DOOR!" I yelled. How could he not already have told me this huge part of his life! Shawn looked into the kitchen, then responded, "The fridge is shut already." I laughed and continued to watch the movie.

Shawn POV
"Where should I sleep..." I said awkwardly then laughed. "You can sleep here with me." Angie said, patting the space next to her on her bed. "Or you can have the bed and I'll sleep on the ground." She said taking a pillow. "No, I'd rather stay here." I smiled, making her blush as I sat next to her in her bed. She got under the covers, with me following. I put my arm around her until her breathing started to get heavier. I looked at her, kissed her cheek, and slowly drifted off to sleep

Shawn POV
I wake up with Angie in my arms. Her hair is covering her face so I slowly moved it behind her ear. She is so beautiful, especially when she is asleep.
When I was slowly drifting back off to sleep, Angie shifted in my arms, turning towards me. "Hey." She said as she opened her eyes looking at me. "Good morning gorgeous." I responded, making her smile and blush. I love when she does that.

Angie's POV
I wake up in warm arms. I turn around to see his eyes open from my movement. What was Hayes doing here, I don't remember? After I focused my eyes and blinked a couple times, I realized it was Shawn, as everything came back to me. "Good morning gorgeous." He said in a raspy, morning voice. Man, is it hot.