Falling face First Understanding Equilibrium

Short term definition of equilibrium is balance

Key topic I wanna document before I forget Comprehension of Language Arts .

Comprehension of language art is defined(wiki) Language arts (also known as English language arts or ELA) is the study and improvement of the arts of language. Traditionally, the primary divisions in language arts are literature and language, where language in this case refers to both linguistics, and specific languages. Language arts instruction typically consists of a combination of reading, writing (composition), speaking, and listening. In schools, language arts is taught alongside science, mathematics, and social studies.

After carful an faithful studies from public informative Platforms (Oxford University an my fav go to is Wiki)I've came to the conclusion as a human being I will never be able to define myself. For example I'm speaking into existence a stunt of growth rather by mistake are on purpose fACT is the choice to understand are neglect an make excuses will follow you (karma hypocrisy false idols contradictions)your brain is what is mostly affected with a chemical imbalance caused by denial. Words come from Humans We didn't beget from words.

Quick Brain storming through reality fACTS(never fair)

what number is first on a number line(source:mathisfun.com)Number Line. Writing numbers down on a Number Line makes it easy to tell which numbers are greater or lesser. Negative Numbers (−) Positive Numbers (+) (The line continues left and right forever.) A number on the left is less than a number on the right. Examples: 5 is less than 8

Answer:0 negative

Human Genetics Revolution Tells Us That Men and Women Are Not the Same(source:dnaexplained.com)

that statement to alot of people would be defined/considered Common Sense

let me further explain fACT is Sense is not common with in the human race/genetics(African,Asian,Caucasian) known to men blood is like the SUN it appears yellow but actually beaming different colors you only recognize after a storm RAINBOW thats a contridition if you admit that no human is perfect (refering to key topic)

In the XY sex-determination system, the female-provided ovum contributes an X chromosome the male-provided sperm contributes either an X chromosome or a Y chromosome, resulting in female (XX) or male (XY) offspring, respectively. Hormone levels in the male parent affect the sex ratio of sperm in humans.

Root X plus Y equals 7 and root Y plus X equals 11 find X and Y value? Here x is equals to 9 and y is equal to 4 Asked in Math and Arithmetic , Algebra , Calculus(source:answer.com)add them up to factually see.

that brings me to my last fACT Art

linguistics developed better through ART not only can you see art with your own eyes we feel it through touch(reference to common sense topic)

Telekinesis is one of the bases of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating," and may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic, particle and universal level.

Telepathy the supposed communication of thoughts or ideas by means other than the known senses.

the root tele-

COMBININGFORM

to or at a distance.

"telekinesis"

used in names of instruments for operating over long distances.

"telemeter"

relating to television.

"telecine"

done by means of the telephone.

"telemarketing"

That concludes my independent fACT Studies_nira mystery

negative/positive > begining/end Understand you're opposite power if you feel there is no way of understanding you're opposite sex you skipped a step this brought to exsitence THE FALL "if at first you dont succed dust yourself off try again"_AALIYAH