chapters7-8

Chapter 7

We arrived at the party and almost everyone was there already Stacey and I walked in the house like we owned the place. Jack grabbed Stacey’s hand and brought her out to the dance floor the second he saw her that is. They started to dance right away I found it cute. Then I looked around and saw Jess dancing with Jay and Jamie dancing with Brendon they all seemed to be having a blast. I looked around the room and looking for Ryan but I couldn’t see him any were. I felt some one grab my waist and say “gotcha”. I turned around and saw Cappy there he gave me a hug and said “it’s about time you show up and I see looking as beautiful as ever” he gave me a glance over one more time he then grabbed my hand and said follow me. He brought me to the dance area we danced for a couple of songs after wards he asked me “are was tiered” I told him “just a little” he said “ok lets go get some fresh air” he led me up the stair way and led me to his room he opened the bedroom door and then the door way going to his balcony. He led me thru and said “I think you might like this view” we walked to the edge of the balcony leaned on it and looked at the moon. After looking at the moon for a while he turned to me I looked at him back we looked into each other eyes he moved a strand of hair that somehow landed in my face to behind my ear. He said “you know I always watched you ever since you started to hide yourself after your dad passed away. Every day you would go behind that tree and read a book. I would pretend to suck at soccer and kick the ball your way just so I could glance at you and smile in hope to make your day a bit more cheerful and to make you feel not so alone, you always smiled and blushed and always put your face further into your book”. “See your starting to blush right now”. He kissed cheek. He then asked “so would you like something to drink?” I told him “yes please” he said “ok wait right here I will be back soon”. I nodded my head and watched as he walked into the hallway. I turned back around to look at the moon about 2 minutes later Cappy returned with some punch I took a sip. He put his arm around my shoulder I snuggled close to him and we watched to moon together. I then remembered Ryan and how I promised him a dance. I turned to look at Cappy and asked him “was Ryan down stairs? “He responded “oh ya he told me to tell you he will wait till 11:30 for his answer then he is out.” Cappy also said “if you want to go talk to him you got about 15 minutes”. He said it’s ok if I do and took his arm off my shoulder. I kissed his cheek and said “catch up with you later”. Cappy told me “not a problem” he kissed my cheek I turned around and walked out of his room. I went to the hall way looked around I couldn’t see Ryan any were. I went around the house looking for him then I found him in the kitchen talking with Jamie. I stood there watching them talk it looked more like they were flirting with one another. I walked up to them and said “hey guys great party hey” Ryan looked surprised to see me he then said “bout time you came down”. Jamie gave me this look then said “so I will see you later Ryan” and she walked out of the kitchen. Ryan then said “so you got the answer to my question?” I told him ya I do I smiled. Ryan said “well who is the lucky guy that got your eye?” I responded “there are two guys that got my attention, one claims me without asking and there is another that makes me happy every time he talks and smiles. I don’t want to hurt no one so I am asking both of them to give me a month to get to know both of them better and make the better choice. Because Ryan you only know me for a week. But you should get to know the new and the old me”. Ryan smiled and said “so I got a month to get to know you and so does Cappy?” I responded “yes but if you don’t want to wait a month and see then I am sorry but that means that you not are worth it.” He said “well I like that you want a month so let me see how you dance” he took my hand and brought me to the dance area. We danced and had a lot of fun. He then kissed my cheek and said “well now I know you are a great dancer. But I got to go my brother needs me to drive him around to a couple places.” He then said “good night” and walked out the front door. Stacey then came grabbed my arm and forced me to dance with her cause Jack went outside for some for a bit. Jack returned Stacey and him danced. The rest of my friends except for Jamie wanted to dance so we kept on switching who we were dancing with it was a blast. I was starting to feel tired so I sat down on the couch. I saw Cappy dancing with some people. He stopped dancing and went to the kitchen. I focused my attention on Jodie and Jeremy they were talking well dancing. Jeremy then said something in Jodie’s ear. Jodie looked mad almost as mad as the time mom threw out all her stuff toys. I saw Jodie try to calm down but she was to mad to. She slapped Jeremy across the face I was surprised that I didn’t hear it over the music. Jodie walked outside and Jeremy stood there looking baffled. I got a text from Jodie saying “time to go I am waiting at your car.” I went thru the crowded dance floor and found Stacey I told her we had to go she said “ok meet you at your car in 5 minutes” then she told jack she had to go and made her way thru the crowd saying bye to people. I never had to say bye to anyone except for Cappy. I assumed he would be in the kitchen where I say him heading towards last. I walked into the kitchen and saw Cappy French kissing a girl from another school. I cleared my through and said loud enough so he would for sure hear me “I am sorry to interrupt Cappy but me Jodie and Stacey are going now. “ Cappy said “oh shit” and had so many emotions showing on his face I could not decide which one was which he said amber wait I can explain. I didn’t wait I turned around and walked out the kitchen to the front entrance thru the front door and to my car with my head held high all the way not looking back.