chapter 34

Chapter 34   

“Ugh I can’t believe winter vacation is already over” Stacy said as she got into my car and buckled her seat belt. "nor can I” Jodie stated from the back seat. “Nice tan Stacey. How was Mexico?” “Well it was great.” She went into complete details about everything she did as I drove to school I didn’t need to pay much attention she didn’t need the encouragement to keep talking. When we got to school first thing that I noticed was the front doors to the school were broken and students were standing outside. Stacey fell silent as she turned to look where I was looking. We got out of the car and as we got closer we noticed there was police tape up and 2 police officers standing at the doors making sure no student went inside.

People where whispering all around us and no one seemed to know what happened besides the broken doors. Soon enough all the staff came out the doors and the principal cleared her throat everyone went silent and focused their attention on her. Early this morning someone broke into our school and destroyed classrooms opened lockers and scattered personal belongings all over for the time being we can’t allow any students into the school until the police investigation is finished. Parents will be phoned to come and pick you up whoever has a car must have a parent confirmation that they are aware of there not being any school until further notice. Everyone started to call their parents and started showing teachers their parents were ok with it and leaving. I stood there still not believing what I saw someone destroyed the doors of our school and I didn’t want to imagine what the inside looked like.

“So how long do you think school will be out for?” Jodie asked me as she took the popcorn out of the microwave. “A few days I can’t really tell you it’s hard to know with these kinds of things”. We grabbed the last of our snacks and settled down in the living room we decided to make today a girls day and watch a few movies. “One thing is for sure though who ever broke into our school better be caught and soon.” Jodie said and pressed the play button on the DVD player before I could respond.     

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so there school was broken into (ono) wonder who did it if you would like to get a hint just comment bollow and i will send you a hint but otherwise you will have to wait and see!!!! it will be a few weeks till the next update for sure but i will try to get it up wayyyyy sooner then i did with this one! happy new year everyone!

 ALSO! a big thankyou to everyone who has read the story and voted so far and helped me reach my goal of 500 reads for this year even passed it a little XD thankyou so much!