Chapter 6

(Pic not mine but then again I edited it) Also there gonna be a bit of mean Elizabeth

Nightmare's POV

Someone opened the closet door. It was Chris' sister. The entire house was filled with her screaming. Chris came immediately. His face obviously said, "Are you kidding me"

Me and Gold just forced a smile then turned invisible.

"CHRIS, WHO WERE THEY AND WHY WERE THEY IN YOUR CLOSET!?", Elizabeth started screaming. Even though Gold and I were invisible, our ears hurt.

"W-what do you mean?", I forgot Chris can't lie very well sometimes.

"THOSE.....THINGS!"

I growled at Elizabeth. She can't hear me but who cares.

"Fine.... They were my nightmares...", Chris knew Elizabeth won't believe him but he tried anyways.

"Chris, I told you they're not real-", Before Elizabeth finish, Chris shouted

"YES, THEY ARE! NIGHT, GOLDIE! COME OUT!!"Chris was mad and when he's mad, there's nothing good. Gold and I came out of the closet being invisible then became visible behind Chris.

"CHRIS, BEHIND YOU!", Elizabeth screamed even more. I was so close to going and tearing her apart but Chris turned around and said, "No, Nighty"

"Wha- CHRIS! WHO ARE THEY!?", I swear Elizabeth better stop screaming or I'll rip her apart

"I told you, Elizabeth, They're my nightmares", Chris was serious or else he would be call his sister 'Liz'.

"Oh and stop screaming, Nighty's and Goldie's ears probably hurt", Chris didn't even turn around.

Chris' Mother finally came in after all the screaming.

"What's going on here- CHRIS GET AWAY FROM THOSE THINGS!", Clara, was it?

"You know, I think Chris will be fine WITHOUT a mother", I turn around and face Clara.

"Night, NO"

"Fine....", Gold and I turned invisible and went back in the closet.

Chris had to explain who we are to them. They wouldn't believe him but he tries anyways.

"They are my nightmares."

"They're not real, Chris"

"Liz, They are to him. But seriously Chris who were they?", In last sentence, Chris turned into Shadow Freddy and teleported. 

'That's not good..', Gold and I thought to ourselves...

Chris' POV

Just WHY won't they believe me! They even SAW THEM!

Ugh... it's morning... I'll get Goldie and Night then I'll go to Mikey.

~~~Time Skip~~~

"Hey, Mikey"

"Oh, Hey Chris"

I just lean on Mikey and he hugs me.

"What happend, bud?"

"Lizzy and Mom doesn't believe that my nightmares are real"

Micheal sighed, "Well, Did they see them?"

"YEAH! BUT THEY STILL DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!", I jumped out of Mikey's hug.

Mikey laughed a bit then sat down on the couch.

"How did they find out?"

We kept talking for sometime. I didn't plan on going back soon. Then Mikey asked

"Chris... Why did you forgive..."

"... Well, at first I was angry but four or five years passed and I realized, holding a grudge would do no good. During the time, I could... 'see' everyone, kind of watch over but I was still stuck on earth. I saw Liz die, I saw mom die, I saw dad kill then die and you were the only one alive. By the time, I saw that, It was the time I decided to forgive you. Also.. I died OVER 30 years ago. It's useless to use it for anything.."

The atmosphere thickened a bit. So I said something.

"In fact, It's so useless, I forgot the year of when I died!"

We both laughed a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dis short, so sowwy, but I need to sleep QwQ

561 words.