caught in the act

*Andy's pov*

i was kissing Alice, when her door opened and her parents came in. they saw us making out, "what the fuck!" i heard her dad yell. we looked at each other than at her parents. i saw her tense up, "Alice! what?!? really?!?!" her mom said. as she looked me up and down, i felt like she disproved me. like i was trash that was kissing their daughter, not someone who is a human and loves her from the day i saw her. "Alice, why?" her dad asked, i saw her about to cry. i held her hand and spoke "i love her. im sorry im not a fancy looking guy, nor am i a goody guy." i told them, they looked at me then each other, "tell us about yourself, over coffee" he said and we walked to her kitchen.

*in the kitchen*

we sat at the table, i saw Andy tense up. i was nervous, i was shaking, under the table Andy held my hand. he was squeezing it sometimes, which made me happy. my mom gave us coffee and me tea, im not a coffee drinker like some people. i dad cleared his throat,"son, dating my daughter.. and my only daughter" he said while eyeing him up, "means taking care of her, and hiding him from us is wrong." he said that harshly, i sunk in my seat. he focussed back to Andy, "and you both knew this had to happen some time right?" he said. we both nodded, "now, we have some strict rules." my mom said while getting out a paper, i slapped my head. i felt Andy squeeze my hand, he looked at me i could tell he was scared. "no sex. no smoking. no tattoos. no lip piercing." my dad said while looking at Andy's lip, i saw Andy bite his lip. they went through the list, it was horrible. we had a talk and they asked him questions, he couldn't answer. finally they asked "are you bad? lile would break these rules?" Andy looked at them and nodded. my dad raised his hands in the air, "no. get out Alice you can't date him." he said, and with that Andy got up. "hey! listen you asshole." my dad looked mad, i held his hand "Andy" i said. "Alice could date who she wants to, she done need to go by your fucking 'rules'." he said. and with that my dad punched Andy right in the face. "DAD!" i yelled, and watched Andy fall to the ground. i went down to him in tears, he had blood running on his face. "dad... you're such an asshole! how can you punch him?" my dad looked upset for minute, but then mad. "get out." i stood up, and looked at him, i saw Andy get up too. "pack your things. i don't want you here anymore." he said, i looked at my mom, she was crying but then walked away. i then looked at my dad, i saw him through my tears, "fine. but don't call me back.. ever!" i yelled and ran up to my room. i slammed the door shut, then it opened again. i saw Andy then went back to packing, "Alice... im sorry.." i looked at him. "its not your fault Andy." i said and walked over to him, i hugged him. i heard him start to cry, i felt horrible. i then ran into the bathroom and got a towel, i put warm water. i quickly ran out to him, i then started to clean his blood off his face. "i love you" he said, i smiled slightly, "i love you too." after i finished, i packed my things and left.