↳ 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸

Começar do início

"okay well i have to use the bathroom so i'll be right back." i announce, standing up from my snug spot in between the two boys. "wait we're watching that." sapnap complains. i turn back to him and then to my phone screen. "i won't be long." i say and continue to find my way off the bed. suddenly, dream pulls the back of my shirt, making me tumble back into my previous spot and sapnap snatches the phone out of my grasp. "there. you're free to go." dream says with a smile. i planned on fighting back for it, but decided i wouldn't be long and left. big mistake on my part.

─── dream's pov ───

sapnap and i watch as (y/n) walks out of the room and into the bathroom down the hall. i turn to him and smirk. we raced out of the bed and pull a shoelace from a lonely sneaker on the floor. we work together to tie the bathroom doorknob to another right across.

sapnap and i have been suspicious of the relationship between george and (y/n) for months already . they both showed annoyance when anyone even complemented the other. another thing is that they both would look away when asked about each other, obviously hiding a blushing face. with (y/n) locked in the bathroom, sapnap and i have the phone completely unlocked.

we start by sliding out of twitch and into imessage. right at the top was the contact name "mr.notfound 😩" not exactly what i expected to be honest. "what the hell is that nickname?" sapnap questions in between laughs.

our laughing fit is interrupted by the doorknob from down the hall jiggling. then we here (y/n) bangs on the door repeatedly. "GUYS WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" we erupt into a ball of laughter and run to the door. "(y/n) you're okay, you'll be out soon." i reassure her as she continues to bang on the door. "(y/n) stop that's how you break things." i add, making me and sap laugh even louder. "I WANT OUT NOW" (y/n) yells. sapnap gets down onto the floor and sticks his fingers into the gap under the door. "there there, it'll be okay." we hear a foot stomp just moments after sapnap pulls his fingers back. we run back to the bedroom and eventually (y/n) gives out.

"anyways, lets see what we have here." i say and we both turn back to (y/n)'s phone. i click on the messages and our eyes widen.

mr.notfound 😩
(y/n) i'm gonna stream and you better be there

(y/n)thesimp
wouldn't miss it

mr.notfound 😩
what a simp
mr.notfound 😩
i mean i don't blame you

(y/n)thesimp
the only time i'd ever simp is if i was mrs.notfound 😋

mr.notfound 😩
oh shut up idiot

(y/n)thesimp
you shut up cause you KNOW you'd marry me if you had the chance

mr.notfound 😩
never 🤮

(y/n)thesimp
fine keep your love then HOE

mr. notfound 😩
(y/n) no i'm kidding take my love and a ring

(y/n)thesimp
say you want me as your wife

mr. notfound 😩
I WANT YOU AS MY WIFE
mr.notfound 😩
plus i'm sending you ring and it's is already on the way

(y/n)thesimp
ok gogy no need to be a simp

mr.notfound 😩
says the simp