Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Time check, it's already 6 in the evening and I'm starving. I've already ordered my dinner from a fast food chain malapit dito sa condo ko. Anytime darating na yun kaya nakaupo lang ako sa aking sofa habang tumitingin ng pwedeng mapanood.

I need something to distract me. Naka-dalawang take na ako ng gamot ko to make sure na kalmadong-kalmado ako ngayon. Sapat na yung isang katangahan at kapabayaan ko kahapon. Mabuti na lang din at wala akong gig ngayon so I can relax and enjoy my freetime. Nevermind the picture I saw earlier kasi I think no one pa naman ang naka-halata na ako ang babae sa picture.

I've been waiting kanina pa ng tatawag sa akin to ask my where abouts lalo na kagabi like my manager or assistant pero wala pa naman kaya I don't need to overthink about it. Tho, my best friend called me earlier, it seems that she doesn't know something about it.

I look up at the clock hanging on my wall to check the time once again. Late na ng 10 minutes ang delivery. 

Gutom na gutom na ako. I am too lazy to cook something and I'm craving for something greasy right now. 

I was about to call the fast food to update my order when the doorbell rang. As a reflex agad kong kinuha ang card holder ko at tumayo para pagbuksan ito. I even forgot to look at the peephole sa sobrang excitement ko.

Wala na akong pakialam kung may makakilala sa akin, ang importante makakain ako. I opened the door.

"Hi good evening, how much?" tanong ko while looking at my card holder.

I'm debating  which card I should use to pay. Kumuha na lang ako ng random card. I was about to give the card to the delivery guy nang bigla itong pumasok sa unit ko bitbit ang mga pagkaing inorder ko.

I was too stunned to react. Did he just shove me pass and enter my unit? Is he freaking criminal? But he smelled so good. 

"Hey! You can't just enter into someone's condo unit. That's tresspassing." kalmadong sabi ko dito. I feel a bit pang of pain in my head. Kaya naman napahawak ako dito. Ngayon pa ata tatalab yung gamot na tinake ko. 

The man just ignored me and look around at my unit. As if parang bisita ko siya na ngayon lang nakapunta and start admiring my place. I observe him from his back. He's kinda familiar. The built. His height. And his aura.

Ngayon ko lang din napansin na hindi ito nakauniform. He is wearing a plain white shirt, khaki pants, and white sneakers. The black mask and white cap as an add-on. Not a typical fashion of a delivery boy. I should be panicking, why the hell I'm checking him out? But strange, I don't feel threatened.

"Dude, it's rude not to answer me back considering you are intruding on my private place," I said. 

The boy just sighed and dropped the plastic bags on the table containing my goodies. Lumapit ako sa door at hinawakan ito indicating him to leave.

"This is the way out if you are confused, dude my door is open wide." Sabi ko ulit.

No answer at all. I leave the door and approach him. I was about to tap him to his shoulder nang bigla itong humarap sa akin.

Okay first, the dude was hot, I mean yeah that tight gripping shirt on his body, was a surprise. Second, what the fuck?

"Long time no see, gummy bear," he said using his raspy voice.

And he's back. He and his stupid endearments.

He removed his mask and cap as he run his finger to his already messy hair. His hair just became longer, and I stare at it way longer as I imagine things I could do with it. I bite my lower lip to prevent myself from producing unnecessary sounds.