Chapter 5

It was back to the daily grind, Ben was already gone when you woke up and there was already a coffee order text waiting for you on your phone. As much as you didn't want to move from your bed you were interested to see just how hungover Joe was. Messy bun and minimal make up, you threw on some clothes, put some food and fresh water down for Frankie and headed out to the nearest Starbucks. Making your usual 'hot coffees coming through' dash across set you found the boys. Some looking more worse for wear than others.

"You really need to not drink so much on work nights!" Ben teased Joe as he hid his face and groaned.

"No nooo you'll smudge your make up" The frustrated make up artist faffed over Joe.

"Good morning guys!" You smiled, laughing slightly at Joes suffering "Hanging are we Joe?"

"Did you get my coffee?" Joe grumbled.

"Right here" You laughed as you handed him the cup, a smile forming on his face as he perked up a little as he caught a smell of the dark beans.

"You're a lifesaver, I actually love you" Joe was in bliss with his coffee.

"Hey easy tiger, she's spoken for remember?" Ben grinned at you as he wrapped him around you, grabbing his drink from the tray with the other.

"As a friend, Jesus!" Joe groaned.

"Ouch!" You smiled as Ben placed a kiss to your temple.

"How's your morning been?" Ben asked.

"Better than Joes by the looks of it" You taunted Joe some more as Ben chuckled.

"You can cut it out now" Joe moaned some more already mostly done with his coffee.

"Could've said the same to you last night" Gwil walked over as he joined in on winding Joe up.

"Ha ha very funny" Joe rolled his eyes.

"Don't turn up to work with a hangover if you don't want the piss taken out of you" You heard Rogers voice from behind you.

"What Roger said!" Ben agreed with your Uncle, trying to be in his good books even though he most definitely wasn't.

As Roger said himself, just because he allows your relationship with Ben doesn't mean he has to like it which was clearly shown by him nudging Bens arm from around your shoulders as he walked past you both. Although it didn't take Ben long to put his arm back where it rightly belongs.  You had countless 'talks' and heated discussions with Roger about Ben but he wouldn't budge, adamant that things would go wrong and Ben would hurt you even though you knew better than anyone that Ben wouldn't hurt a fly and would never even consider hurting you.

"I'll talk sense into him eventually, don't worry" Brian smiled at the pair of you as he followed after Roger, the two of them definitely fulfilled the role of good cop bad cop.

Even on the night you were caught by your uncle, Brian was immediately on your side. After all someone had to stop the wave of red that took over Rogers face. After delivering the coffees you made your way over to Bens trailer, he had given you the spare key when he realized that your 'office' was the canteen and he wanted you to have somewhere more comfortable to work not to mention that it meant you would already be in his trailer waiting for him between scenes. Looking round the trailer you couldn't help but flashback to the night in question.

***
You repeatedly looked at your phone hoping it was a little closer to Ben's break. After spending the last few hours wading through emails and sorting out potential promo opportunities you wanted nothing more than to spend a little time alone with Ben. Slowly packing up the mess of paper and empty cups from the make shift desk you had made you eagerly awaited the familiar knock on the trailer door. Just as you made yourself comfy on the sofa it was there, the gentle tap tap from Ben.