Chapter 4

"Are you ready my love?" Ben grinned as you rushed around to gather the bits you needed.

"Yeah let's go before Joe starts harassing us" You joked.

Ben let you walk out the door first before closing it behind him, gently taking your hand in his as you started walking to the pub. As the pub was only a short distance away, the two of you always chose to walk so that you could both enjoy a drink without worrying about driving home.

"There's the happy couple!" Gwil teased as you walked over to the table where everyone was gathered.

"Hey what about us?" Lucy pouted as Rami chuckled.

"Yeah but come on it's Ben and Y/N?" Joe agreed with Gwil "I've never seen a couple so happy"

"Yeah once you finally realized we were one" You teased as Ben sat down holding his arm out for you to nestle into.

"And you know happy couples need time alone every now and then right?" Ben joined in.

"Alright alright, Lucy nagged me to invite you guys and I told her 'Ben wants to spend the day with Y/N' but she wasn't have any of it" Joe grinned as he blamed Lucy.

"Oi I did not nag you" Lucy pouted as she pushed Joes shoulder.

"What are you two drinking?" Rami offered.

"Beer please mate!" Ben ordered for you both "Is that alright?"

"It's perfect!" You smiled as you placed your hand on Bens thigh under the table gently moving your fingers back and forth.

The next couple of hours consisted of sweet smiles and cheek kisses, as long as Ben was next to you with his arm around your waist you were happy and content. You were pleased that it was a reasonably quiet night at the pub and after Rami and Lucy has departed you knew it wouldn't be long before Joe was encouraging everyone to get up and dance.

"Come on guys" Joe staggered slightly wiggling his hips, pint in hand.

"Ok I'm cutting you off after this pint!" Gwil teased as he joined Joe, motioning his hand for you and Ben to join.

Before you knew it Ben was stood in front of you, taking your hands in his as he gently pulled you up from your seat.

"Beeeeeen!" You groaned with a smile as he walked you over to the boys.

"Why not?" Ben smiled at you sweetly, knowing full well you couldn't say no to him.

"Alright you got me" You gave in as he twirled you around.

"Didn't have to do a lot though did I?" Ben spoke softly in your ear as he pulled you towards him, swaying you gently in his arms.

As much as dancing wasn't your forte, you were having fun, especially watching Joe and Gwil while Ben went to get you another drink.

"You gotta keep your head up oh" Ben sang along to the song playing as he made his way back over to you, putting the beers down on the table before wrapping an arm round your shoulders bringing you into a kiss.

"Ewww" Joe teased as you and Ben both laughed without breaking the kiss.

"I love winding him up" Ben chuckled quietly as his hands fell to your waist, bringing your hips to meet his.

"I've noticed" You laughed a little as you placed your hands on his chest.

Once the last round of drinks were finished you all decided it was time to part ways. Well you and Ben parting from Joe and Gwil. Watching as Gwil was trying to steady Joe as they walked away.