Without another word, the former Noah exited the room.

Wisely watched him leave, seeing that his memories backtracked to the time when Innocence and Noah's powers were basically erased from the world.

His expression shifted to one of sadness when he stared back at the wheat field basked in the golden sun.

A couple of seasons had passed since then, yet she still hadn't opened her eyes.

Even though she was alive, if she doesn't wake up, isn't that the equivalent of being dead?

Wisely knew that, and he kept a close eye on her consciousness whenever he was nearby. He would occasionally be able to hear voices that came from her, but the sounds were indescribable and seemed to be a whisper of muddled up words that weren't decipherable.

He tried one time, with a lot of effort, but the only sentence he was able to make out was 'I'm sorry', said more times than he could count the number of people the Noah and akuma had killed.

Even though Road and Allen were able to collect the scattered fragments of Sin's consciousness and piece it back together, they were only able to do so much.

The only thing they could do was wait for her to open her eyes again.

Even Nea's gone...Wisely thought for a moment, remembering that the traitor had just disappeared after Mei had released her power. It was so sudden that when Allen had come back, he started crying because it was over.

It was incredibly strange. He disappeared the fastest out of all the Noah - as if he was waiting to get out of there for the longest time.

Nothing happened to the Earl apart from the loss of the Noah memory...Wisely tapped his fingers in a rhythmic motion on his knee.

Well, he did get stabbed I guess, but after...he just became unconscious? He didn't know what to think. It wasn't as if there was anything incredibly special or different that had happened afterwards.

The Noah lost their memories and powers quite quickly, but the same could be said for the exorcists as well. The akuma had disappeared, almost disappearing like dust, similar to Apocryphos. He swore he could hear the 'thank you' that came when they were exorcised.

In the end, when the bright lights had vanished, the only ones left remaining were Noah and exorcists - those who were fighting in the war. Many of them had become weaker, especially with the absence of their fighting powers or weapons. Some had lost consciousness from the strain, and others had barely managed to hold on.

If anything, the parasitic type users were the ones that were hit the hardest, or those who had their powers combined with their physical appearance.

Wisely recalled that, while he had suffered the same pain as the other Noah, it was ultimately something that caused him to become unconscious. Some other Noah were still awake, and it seemed like they held onto their sheer willpower.

Once he had regained consciousness not too long after, the first thing he saw after taking a scan of the area was Tyki holding onto Sin's body.

The former Demon Eye Noah couldn't forget the sight of him, who was also bloody, lifting up the woman and bringing her to where the exorcists were. His steps weren't steady, but he willed himself to go where his enemies were.

But why?

Wisely didn't know why Tyki would do that. What would be going through his mind if he was going to go straight to them? It was also the first time that he couldn't read his thoughts - possibly due to the weakening of their powers and the distance.