chapter 4

COLLISION
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
© 2020 Mimi_Arts

TRISTAN'S P.O.V

I can't believe I almost hit someone,and it isn't just anyone it was the girl who bumped into me at the cafe.I got down of the car to check if she was okay.

"Hey,are you okay?"I asked kneeling in front of her.
She looked up at me and at that moment the only I could look at were her brown eyes,they pulled mine.I was literally lost in her eyes until she said

"I'm fine,it's just a scratch.she said

"It's my fault,I wasn't concentrating.I said explaining

"No it's not,I was so careless.she said looking at me again

I held my hand for her to grab,and she accepted it.I pulled her up stairing at her eyes once again.

"Get in let me drop you off"I finally said

"You don't have to do that my apartment isn't far from here anymore."she said refusing my offer.

"This might happen again and you might not get lucky next time"i said trying to convince her. she thought for a while before she finally accepted.

She got into the passenger seat while I got to the driver's seat I started the car and started driving.There was an uncomfortable silence between us,until she decided to break the ice

"i'm sorry for spilling my drink on you the other day"she said suddenly

"It's okay.Besides you already apologized."i said not taking my eyes away from the road.

"It didn't seem like you heard me,you just snapped at me"she said fiddling her fingers in a nervous way.

"I'm sorry about that,i was in a bad mood"i said defensively

''Over there"she said pointing at a building,and i guess that's where her apartment is.

''Thanks for the ride''she said looking at me,and this this time i notice the golden flickers in her eyes.

''I didn't get your name''i said with a smirk

she hesitated for a second before saying

''Jasmine''she said with a smile

''Tristan''i said returning a smile

''i know your name''she said before her eyes widen realizing what she just said.

''you do?"i asked teasingly with a smirk

''I mean i um,heard some girls talking about you.''she said nervously

''so you were listening to girls talking about me?''i asked deciding to tease her again even though i knew she just made that up

''i-i i didn't mean to,th-they were talking so loud so i heard all they were saying''she said stuttering

I could notice her nervousness so I decided to drop it.

''Ok.see you around Jasmine.''I said to her as she was about to get down.

"Yea,sure.bye"she said waving.

i watched her as she walked away until i couldn't see her anymore.I drove off to my mom's house.My mom is a well known figure in New York.Whenever people see us in public they'd think we're a happy,well we aren't,all of the bastard i have as a father.He said it to my face that the only reason he married my mom is because of her money and that he doesn't love her.

I needed to check on my mom so I went home.I got to the driveway and saw the bastard's car.he barely stays home again,he's always with his mistresses.I got out of my car and rang the doorbell

I was expecting mel the maid to open the door,but I was welcomed by sister's face with tears on them,a frown immediately appeared on my face.

"Why are you crying Kendall?did that bastard touch you?"I asked with anger filling my voice.I walked to the living ready to beat the hell out of the bastard,until I saw my mom also crying .

"Why the fuck are you crying mom?"I asked getting frustrated at the sight of the two women I care about crying.

"Where the fuck is the motherfucker"I asked kendal.

Immediately I started hearing moans coming from mom's room,at that moment all I could see was red.I swear to God if it's what I'm thinking it is I'm gonna fucking kill him.I ran up to the room and the moans were getting louder until I kicked the door open.I saw the motherfucker fucking a brunette.he had the audacity to bring one of his mistresses over to the house and was fucking her on moms bed,he didn't even bother to look back at who opened the door.I marched up to the bed and pulled him down and started throwing punches after punches on his disgusting face.His blood started staining my knuckles,I still wasn't satisfied until I was pulled away from him by christian my best friend.The bastard started cursing at everyone immediately he felt his face.

kendal came immediately dragging the shameless whore laying on the bed using the sheets to cover her body.kendal dragged the whore by her hair and threw her out with her clothes,leaving me with christian and the fucking  bastard laying on the floor.

"You almost killed him you fucking idiot"christian yelled at me

"He deserves it christian"i said pointing at the fool on the floor.

"I know,but if you kill him you'd go to Prison,and your mom and your sister would lose you".He said talking some sense into my head.
I looked at the piece of shit one last time before exiting the room with christian behind me.i got to the living room and i saw Alec giving my mom a glass of water.kendal came to me and said

"I called them before things would get out of hand"she said whispering in my ear.
I looked at her and pulled her close.i'm not going to let my father take the two women left in my life away,the way he took her away from me.i went to meet my mom and sat next to her

"mom you can't do this forever"i said taking the water from her hand and placed it on the counter.

"But he wasn't this way before Tristan"mom said with with more tears welling in her eyes.

"All he has ever done is disrespect you and he has always been pretending"i said tugging her to my side rubbing her arms in a soothing way.

my father came down the stairs and stopped right in front of us before saying;

"i'm leaving and i'm never coming back"he said

"And you are gonna come begging me to come back"he said pointing at mom

With that said we all watched him leave the house.I turned to my mom and gave her a hug.kendal took her to her room,gave her a sleeping pill.She hasn't been sleeping for a while now.kendal came back after mom fell asleep.

"She's asleep already"she said to us

"Kendal,if that bastard comes here again call me immediately"i said sternly
She nodded her head before  hugging me tightly and i do the same.

"Bye k"i said placing a kiss on her forehead
"Bye T"she said walking us out of the house.

We all decided to go to bar,Because i needed to clear my head off.i had 4 shots and i was already feeling tipsy.since i was already tipsy i obviously couldn't drive so i was in christian's car while Alec took my car.That was how the day ended for me.

******
I've finally written Tristan's p.o.v
Comment and tell me what you think
Don't forget to;
Vote💖💕💖,
Comment💖💞💖,
Share💖💞💖💞,
Bye lovelies💕💕