Papa's Home!!!!!

"Oh my gods!" I gasped happily- using a saying I picked up after reading the Percy Jackson series, which I think I might have also been named after- and wiggling out from under Naruto to football tackle Chris in a hug. "Where've you been?!"

Chris was in his late twenties, with shaggy black hair, some stubble on his chin, and lazy, crystal blue eyes. He almost always wore a white lab coat over his clothes, which was usually a semi-fitted grey shirt and loose dark jeans. And finally, his favorite dark green flip flops were on his feet, as was normal.

In all honesty, he kind of looked like a raven haired Kisuke Urahara.

Ever since he helped Jess, Lisa, Johnny, and I escape from the government and go into hiding, we've all adopted him as a big brother/ father figure.

"Sorry, Little Kitten," he chuckled, patting my head. "I've had some business to take care of. I see you've finally dropped the Mist, after all these years."

I just hugged him tighter. He's been gone for four months, easy.

"I missed you," I mumbled into his chest.

He chuckled. "Likewise. So, I won't asked about the blonde kid just yet, instead I'll ask whether or not the others are here?"

Instead of answering, I screamed: "Big brother's home!"

In seconds, Jess, Lisa, and Johnny had joined in the dogpile.

"Okay, good to see you all again too," Chris choked out. "But, one little thing, no biggie, I kind of need to breathe."

We laughed and got off him as the other ninjas filed in, looking confused. Chris blinked lazily at them and scratched his stubbly jaw.

"Well..." He said slowly. "The one blonde kid, I could deal with without an explanation. However, I'd like to know-" he pointed at the large group, "-who're they?"

•••

Chris took the fact that a bunch of ninjas had switched dimension and popped up on my doorstep as cats easily enough, which is one of the awesome things about him.

He's totally chill.

And the leaf shinobi accepted that Chris was an elder brother/father figure just as easily, seeing as his sudden appearance wasn't the strangest thing to happen under this roof.

"Alright," Chris sighed, scratching his jaw again as his lazy eyes scanned the group, sharp intelligence shimmering through the regular sleepy haze. "That's kind of cool. And they're just going to crash at your place, Little Kitten?"

I nodded laying with my head on his lap and my legs across Naruto's. "Yeah, they're great company," I grinned. He smiled softly down at me.

"I thought you seemed more lively," he said, running his hand back through my bangs. I beamed up at him and he chuckled. "Alright, so how are the rest of my children?" He asked lazily, giving a half smile to the other three.

"Awesome!" Johnny grinned.

"Great!" Lisa said.

"Pretty freaking good," Jess smirked.

"Good," Chris chuckled. "Excellent. It's been pretty boring these past few months without my kids."

"Where'd you go, papa?" I asked, looking up at him curiously. He looked down and chuckled.

"You've got those wide kitten eyes down to an art, don't you?" He asked lightly. "Well, I had a job in Pennsilvania. I tried calling and telling you guys what was going on, but I didn't have the best service anywhere I went. However, I came back bearing gifts."

"Sweet!" Johnny yelled, making my ears flatten as I hissed at him. "Sorry," he said, much quieter.

"God, I've missed you all," Chris chuckled, reaching into his large side-bag. "Lets see.... For Lisa I got this purse, for Johnny I got these sneakers, for Jess I got a new hockey stick, and for Thalia I got... Catnip!" He held out a small drawstring bag with a lazy grin. I gave a cry of joy as my eyes sparkled.

•••

>Third POV<

Everyone sat around the living room and watched with amusement as Thalia ran about, giggling and doing silly tricks, still seemingly high from the catnip.

And someone had gotten a hold of a laser pointer.

"Get the red fairy, Thalia," Chris said carelessly, pointing the lazer all around as Thalia chased it.

"Kya! Get back here fairy!" Said neko growled, batting wildly at the little dot.

"Watch this," Chris murmured to Kakashi. "Thalia, the fairy turned into candy, go get it."

As he made Thalia run around the room, he rose an eyebrow at Yamato.

"Which one?" He asked, nodding towards Sasuke, Sai, and Naruto.

"The blonde," Jiraiya smirked. Chris nodded and directed the lazer at Naruto, making sure Thalia could see the red light on the boy's lips.

"Got it!" Thalia yelled, pouncing at the surprised blonde and crashing her lips onto his.

As everyone else burst into laughter, Naruto made a shocked noise. Thalia had put her hands behind his neck and pressed her lips harder onto his blindly. Eventually, Naruto put his hands on her hips and kissed back.

Just then, the catnip wore off.

"Wha..." Thalia mumbled, blinking as the fogginess of her brain faded away and she registered what was happened. She screamed, her face turning red as she jumped back and landed on the floor. "Ack! W-what the hell?!?!"

"Awe, my little girl's all grown up," Chris chuckled.

"You planned that!" Thalia accused, pouting.

"Yes, yes I did."