Come Little Children, With Me To Hell

>Thalia POV<

The weekend was over. It was Monday. I had to go to school.

"I'm coming," Naruto said automatically as I tiredly walked around my house an got ready, the Mist on so I looked... Ugh... Normal.

It seems as though a silent agreement had passed between us. No one mentions the laser pointer incident. All that happened when that came up was that Naruto and I both blushed and refused to talk out of pure embarrassment.

I stopped and stared at him steadily. He was already dressed and ready. Him, Sakura, Sai, even Sasuke. They all appeared to want to go, and I had a strange feeling that it wasn't just for the 'thrill' of knowledge.

I sighed. "Fine." And then I went to get some coffee.

The adults were in the kitchen, and Orochimaru was at my coffee maker. I sleepily walked up behind him and rested my forehead against his back.

"Oreo-chan, you're in the way," I complained. He chuckled and sidestepped and I continued to get my coffee, Orochimaru at my side.

"You truly are a strange girl," he said before going to lean against my stove. Kakashi, Jiraiya, Yamato, and Tsunade were all sitting at the small, round table that hardly ever gets used. Chris was sitting on my counter. He stays here whenever he's in town.

"Thank you, my good cookie," I said, nodding at him. Then I looked at the leaf nin. "Can I trust you all to make nice? I'm taking the teens with me and I'd rather the adults not trash my house with a fight."

Tsunade waved tiredly at me. "Sure Kid, you don't have any booze, do you?"

My gaze turned stony. "No."

Their eyes widened.

"Thalia has had bad experiences with drunks," Chris explained as my expression relaxed. I fixed my glasses and yawned before sipping my coffee. "The experiences never ended well for them."

"They deserved what they got," I said with a dismissive wave. "I never told them to be pedophiles."

"What happened?" Yamato asked wearily.

I just laughed, leaving the room with my thermos in my hand.

"Ready to go?" I asked the others. They nodded and we headed out.

~*~*~*

No sooner did we enter the main building did I get slammed against the lockers.

"Hey, nerd," the football captain, Steve, said as his buddies held back Naruto and the others.

"Let Th-Kay go!" Naruto yelled. All of them were struggling to help me. Meanwhile, Steve's hand was crushing my windpipe and I could do nothing about it unless I wanted to be found.

"Oh, you found a boyfriend, whore?" Steve asked me. I clawed at his hand.

"At least I don't organize a man on man orgy for football practice," I choked out. Bad idea.

He slammed my back into the opposite wall, which was concrete. I cringed as I felt my spine pop.

CRACK!

"Gah! My head!" Steve released me and I fell to the floor, gasping and hacking. Jess stood there, her hockey buddies right behind her, all wielding hockey sticks.

"I suggest you all run along," Jess said coolly, looking at them. "I'd hate to have to go through OSS again for beating up you jack asses."

The football lackies looked at each other, let the ninjas go, grabbed Steve, and ran off.