He nodded and then went to her cupboard to get her some clothes. He brought the clothes and he turned just to see avni getting up from the bed with a lot of discomfart.

Neil : Tskk...Avni kya kar rhi ho....he immediately went closer, and get a hold of her.

Neil : Kya kar rhi ho...kisne kaha hai tumhe uthne ko....apni halat dekho...thik se chla nhi jaa rha tumse...

Avni : Its okay neil....main...main manage kar lungi....

Neil forcefully sat her on the bed and sat next to her...

Avni : Neil maine kaha na m.....

Neil : Just shut up...ek lavz nhi...
or ab chup chap yaha baitho.....he said looking straight in her eyes.

He came in his husband role and avni didn't said a word afterwards, as she sat quitely after his authoritative command.

Neil then start removing her clothes and helped her changing into different clothes, while she sat there quitely and kept looking at him.

After he is done, he layed her on the bed and then went outside to call the doctor.

......

The doctor came after sometimes and he start examining avni. Neil stood beside the bed and start fidgeting with his fingers in nervousness.

Neil : Doctor is everything okay...?

The doctor took his time and after the examination he said...

Doctor : Well for now she is fine, i gave her the medicine.
But i need to talk to you Mr khanna....please come outside with me....he said and neil gets more worried.

He went outside with the doctor.

Neil : Doctor please...please tell me everything...is...is there anything serious...?

Doctor : Nhi mr. khanna...aisi baat nhi hai. Lekin mujhe fikar hai ki aise hi chalta rha...to kahi kuch...

Neil : matlab...main...main kuch samjha nhi... he asked with nervous look on his face.

Doctor : Dekhiye...main janta hun ki aap logo ke sath jo kuch bhi hua...or uski vajah se mrs khanna ki jo halat hai. Lekin iss waqt vo emotionally ke sath sath...physically bhi bohot weak hai.....
Unhe dekhke lagta hai ki unhone itne dino se thik se kuch khaya nhi hai...or unki ankho se lagta hai ki vo soyi bhi nahi hai thang se..