"Aww!" said Hayley with a dreamy smile.

"I wish I would be in a relationship like Roxy and Greig. They are just perfect!" sighed Frannie.

We all agreed with her and hugged Anna before she made her way down. Anna could be seen smiling shyly at Miles and Miles gave her a corset which went with her dress and they both embraced each other as Miles kissed her head.

"Sweet and perfect!" Michelle squealed.

Frannie was next and she seemed nervous as she went down. Her date was Jordan Roberts, one of the Production Coordinators in the drama production. Jordan politely offered her a bouquet of mixed flowers and Frannie shyly accepted it. Jordan and Frannie were not in a relationship but Allison, who was soon turning out to be a friend of ours, had suggested them both to go as both had no dates.

Michelle straightened her dress and gave us a nervous smile as she descended the stairs. Her date was Daniel Lawson, who was her lab partner. Daniel had asked her out as a friend because he had no girlfriend and was shy to talk to girls. Michelle was the only girl who wasn't close to Daniel, he talked to.

Daniel could be seen complimenting Michelle, who blushed and did the same to Daniel who blushed too. Daniel held out a pink rose to Michelle, who accepted it greatfully and they intertwined their fingers together.

I looked at Hayley who looked real nervous, I smiled at her and hugged her reassuringly while I whispered "Good luck! Go get your man!"

She chuckled and said "Good luck to you too, hope Adrian doesn't look too good or you''ll be on the floor!"

I gave her a playful, half- hearted slap and shooed her away. I saw Mark gazing at Hayley with a soft smile before he gave her a hug and she straightened his tux. Both of them gave each other a kiss on the cheek.

I took in a deep breath before going down to meet Adrian. I was so nervous, scared, excited and happy. As I descended he stairs, I saw Adrian come forward from the far corner of the hall. Both of us looked at each other. He was looking really handsome today with a light blue shirt inside his tux. He smiled a sweet smile at me when I looked back at him and I felt my knees nearly turn into jelly. He handed me a bouquet of white and red roses which I shyly accepted before he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Awww!" Ria and my mum cooed.

"Young love is so pretty." My grandmother said wistfully.

"I agree Mrs. Patel." Hayley's mum beamed.

All our parents were there with the exception of Adrian's. His grandparents were there instead as his parents had gone for a business trip. All the adults wanted pictures of us and we must have taken at least 50 photographs until we intervened and stopped them. We were all going in 3 cabs. 2 couples were in each. Hayley and Mark, Adrian and I were in one. Miles and Anna, Frannie and Jordan were in another. Michelle and Daniel, Roxy and Greig were together. We waved at all the adults as the cab drove off the driveway.

We reached the school in quater an hour. It seemed like a lot were already inside and there were lot arriving too. We thanked the cab drivers and walked inside the school, nervously.

The gym was decorated in a dazzling manner. There were crystallized fake snowflakes hanging from the ceiling and there were white christmas trees all around. The disco lights and the crystallized snow flakes along with the smoke machines in various parts of the gym and the white christmas trees made the gym look really magical and picturesque.

We spent half an hour talking to students we know and eating. Then Adrian cae to me and bowed "May I have the first dance, my lady?"

I blushed since my friends were all looking at us, with smirks.