I go to get up but she pushes me back into her lap.

"There is absolutely no chance of you sleeping anywhere but in my lap" She giggles.

"Very well" I say as I roll over so my head is facing her stomach.

"Uhh I don't think you should lay that way (Y/N), you are near my private parts" She whimpers.

I open my eyes and look at her.

"That's a problem?" I ask.

"Well- I didn't shower after what we did earlier as I was going to shower in the morning so it-" She says worriedly.

"Shhh it's fine" I say looking at her.

She nods but blushes.

"Can you stroke my hair again please?" I ask shyly with my eyes closed.

She giggles and starts stroking my hair. I fall into a deep sleep again.

Toga POV:

I'm awoken by the alarm clock, it was 7:00 am. I looked down at (Y/N) who was sleeping in my lap. I smiled to myself as I remembered how comfortable it was to have him like this. Last night was rough but magical. I should make him breakfast, he's been through enough lately and he deserves a break. I layed him down in a sleeping position and tucked a pillow under his head.

I put the blankets over him and kissed him on the cheek. I sat up over the side of the bed and put the clothes I had worn yesterday on. I made my way to the kitchen.

"Ok let's see what I can make here."

I looked through the fridge but it was empty.

"Oh that's right, he doesn't have any groceries. No worries, I'll just buy him some."

I went into his wallet that was on the counter and took his credit card out of it. I had to let him know that I would be right back so I left a note on his nightstand. I got a few tote bags from the pantry and walked out the door, locking it behind me.

Timeskip (Y/N) POV:

I woke up at 7:30 to find that Toga was not next to me. I then saw a note that was on my nightstand and it read,

Went to go buy groceries, I'll be back soon! Love, Toga.

I smiled. "Guess I'll go back to sleep now."

However, since I had so much on my mind, I couldn't sleep. I thought about the fact that I loved Toga, I thought about how we might get caught from the League of Villains, and sent to jail. I also thought about my messed up family. But what was really on my mind the most was Toga. The way she hugged me and I felt her breast on my arm, when her hips sway.

I felt something amongst my pants. I look down to see that I had a growing erection. I look at the time. It's 7:45. My guess is that Toga won't be back for a while. I still had time.

"Fuck it."

I pulled down my boxers, taking my erection out and thinking about Toga while jerking off. Grunting now and then.

Toga POV:

I got back to the apartment an hour later and all 3 of my bags were full so they were hard to carry. I opened the door and placed the bags down on the kitchen table.

"(Y/N) I'm back!"

But I didn't see him and he didn't respond. Must be still sleeping. I close the door and lock it. I then heard noises coming from (Y/N)'s room. I thought something might be wrong with him so I decided I would go check on him. I made it to his room. It was clear that the sounds were a lot louder and I could even hear him speaking.

I think I can hear him calling my name but why is he saying it under his breath? I hope he's okay. That's it I'm opening the door.

(Y/N) POV:

I just finished cumming and I notice the door open. My eyes widen and I freaked out when I see Toga at the door.

"T-Toga I uh...w...u...m...a. What are you doing in here?"

"I heard noises! So I came to see if you were alright."

"N-Noises?!! What'd you hear exactly?!"

"You were saying my name..." She noticed the cum that was on my dick and looked at me with a seductive smile. "Were you jerking off to me?"

At this point she had me all figured out, I couldn't lie my way out of it.

"I um.....yeah."

"My My (Y/N) I would never expect you to do something like that. You naughty boy."

"Toga I can explain-"

"Shhhh it's ok" She says closing the door.

That's all she says as she walks towards me slowly. She then got on the bed and seductively crawled towards me, making me move back a little.

"Now, I know a way I can make you feel better about last night."

"Uh....ok."

She licked the cum that was already on my crotch and the rest that was on my member. I tried to hold back a slight moan but a tiny little noise came out.

"You taste yummy as always!"

She moved her finger onto the tip of my member and slowly moved down to the base. I tried not to moan but ended up doing so, she smiled and said,

"You want me to hurry up don't you?"

"Just do it already."

She grabbed it and started slow, but eventually picked up speed as my member started to get erect again. I let out low moans and grabbed onto the bed sheet as I felt immense pleasure from what she was doing to me. Toga then stopped, leaving me unsatisfied.

"What are you doing? Keep going."

"I wanna try something else."

Toga threw her top off until she was just in her bra. She then stripped that off and she was completely topless. She put my member between her tits while pressing them together. They engulfed my shaft with softness as it rubbed between them.

"How does it feel?" She asked.

"Too...good" I grunted, that seemed to make her happy.

She continued doing this until I burst onto her breasts and some of my semen went onto her face. She then replaced her boobs with her mouth and began to suck me off until I came again, this time in her mouth. She proceeded to clean the cum of her face and the rest off my cock while making me moan again. Finally she lifted her head up to show me that she swallowed everything and stuck her tongue out while giving me a lustful smile, turning me on in the process.

"Do you feel better now (Y/N)?" She asked putting her top back on.

"Yeah thanks for that" I smiled.

"Are you hungry? I bought groceries for you."

"Oh, great! I can finally have breakfast again."

"I was thinking that I can make...pancakes and bacon?"

"Sure but let me shower first because I smell."

As the both of us went through the door, I grabbed the knob and swung it shut with a slam.

A/N: I didn't really know what to do with this chapter. I was so bored that I was just started to write lazy during the last few paragraphs. I have plans for the next chapter though.