I was still angry and terrified but I needed to show her that everything was alright. I tried to muster up any courage I had, but it all crumbled away as I looked at her. I lowered my head onto her shoulder and sobbed. She then hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Shhhh it's just a dream" She whispers.

"The same one" I said whispering as I got off her shoulder.

"The same one? What do you mean?" Toga asks as she stops rubbing and looks at me lovingly.

"The same nightmare" I whisper looking down.

I look up and see Toga still looking at me concerned.

"(Y/N) what happened in the dream?" She asks softly.

I shake my head.

"I can't repeat it Toga" I said quickly.

"That's fine (Y/N)" She says running a hand through my hair. She looks at the alarm clock that was still on my nightstand, it read 5:30 am. "Let's get back to sleep (Y/N)" She says pulling me back down to the bed.

I still sit up.

"I can't sleep, not now" I say quietly.

She rubs my back again.

"Then I'll stay up with you" She smiles.

"No Toga please go back to sleep, I don't want to keep you up" I say quietly.

"Nope, either you go back to sleep with me or we both stay up" She smiles as she rests her head on my shoulder.

I don't react at all. I then look down and notice that I am drenched in sweat. My face goes red with embarrassment.

"(Y/N) what's wrong? Why are you blushing?" Toga asks looking up at me.

"I'm embarrassed because well just look at me" I say gesturing up and down at my body.

She looks up and down at me and gains a confused look.

"What?" She asks.

I scoff. "I'm here after a nightmare, sweating and bursting tears confiding in my girlfriend for comfort" I say quietly.

"That's nothing to be embarrassed about (Y/N), I don't think any less of you because you are shaken up by a nightmare" Toga says as she hugs me.

More tears fall down my face.

"Toga, I love you, no one except for my mom has cared for me like you do so thank you" I say quietly and lovingly.

She wipes the tears from my face and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too" She whispers.

She gently pulls my head down to her lap and strokes my hair.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm laying your head in my lap to help you relax, I've always wanted to do this to my boyfriend" She says lovingly.

At first I feel uncomfortable that my head is in her lap but after a few minutes it feels like heaven. I look up at Toga and smile at her face, it looks like she was enjoying this more than me and that's saying something.

After about 10 minutes my eyes become heavy and I yawn.

"Someone's tired now" Toga says as she smiles.

"Yeah usually I don't sleep after the nightmare but with you I feel...safe" I say happily.

"I'm glad you do (Y/N) because I feel safe around you too" Toga says smiling.