𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. Kiss Of Death

Start from the beginning

Harlows stomach plummeted recognising the other face it was Jenna. Klaus and a witch stood near an altar in front of the fires and Stefan besides him, Harlow breath was quite literally taken away from her seeing what was happening. this was really happening.

the man she lived with, the man she trusted was a monster, not in looks but personality she was sure of it. if Harlow was correct he had his doublegannger, his wolf and there was no well-known vampire expect Stefan who wasn't encased in fire, however, her aunt was.

that left Harlow to come to only once conclusion. either her aunt was secretly a werewolf or she had been turned, meaning Klaus was going to kill not one but two of her family member today.

"you didn't tell me a divinity was here." the witched looked over to Klaus from Harlow, her features were contorted into panicked.

"Its a family Reunion," Klaus mumbled bitterly. he wasn't planning for Harlow to see this hoping that something would come up and distract her. seeing Harlows face plummet in realisation stung deep down in Klaus body but he wasn't going to let a mere teenager get in the way of the very thing he had been planning for decades.

"Klaus what are you doing?" Harlow spoke carefully walking slowly closer to the scene

Klaus smirked ignored the girl, looking over to Elena"I've got other plans for your little boyfriend, I want him alive but for now." he spoke as he ran over to Stefan and in one swift move he cracked the man's neck rendering Stefan unconscious

"no!" Elena let out a pained cry as Stefan lay on the ground limp

that was when Harlow started to run over but she came to a halt it whereas-if an invisible barrier had stopped her in her tracks sending her back for the impact as she let out a pained grunt. she stood back up hitting on the barrier that kept her from going through "why can't I get though!" she yelled in rage

"We knew the Salvatore brothers had something else up their sleeve," the witch spat smirking at the girl, "it sealed you won't be able to get through."

Klaus's face has a slight looking of puzzlement at the witches word, Harlow was quite a normal human or well that was what he had perceived. he didn't notice anything supernatural about her well her sister was the doubleganger, but Harlow was just the twin.

he snapped out of his daze looking towards Elena ignoring Harlows grunts as she tried to hit the Barries enough to break it. "greta when you are ready." he yelled out to the witch to nodded, then fire went down that was keeping Jenna trapped.

Harlows face fell, she felt her hands heat up as she persisted to get through the invisible barrier while sending multiple threats towards Klaus. tears were now freely falling down her face, but she refused to let a sound fall from her mouth however she need to her eyes expressed it all.

as Harlow's hands increased in heat and Klaus was distracted talking or more taunting Elena, she was able to start to bend the Barrier as if it were stretching out. and bit by bit, she broke the barrier off.

Harlow had zoned out from the sense too busy trying to break the Barrier, that she didn't notice that Klaus had made the fire die down that her keeping her aunt at bay. Harlow stopped in her tracks halfway down the hill to her family.

"Jenna, no!" Elena pleaded, both twins watched the horrific sight as Klaus glanced at Harlow before her held out his hand to lead the Gilbert siblings only parental figure to her death

"Its alright Elena, I know what I have to do," Jenna spoke her voice wobbly. Jenna gave Harlow a small smile sadness evident in her eyes. it was all a blur Jenna went running to witch biting her neck and that was when everything fully slowed down for harlow as Klaus brought a wooden stake to Jennas chest