✖ Chapter 3 ✖

His hair was disheveled and gave him a quite seductive look.

His gray eyes conveyed in sadness and a huge void for those who watched them. His smile that didn't colmplete the vacuum of his eyes.

No doubt a fake and forced smile.

"Be careful not to choke on your ouw sweetness." I told him coldly.

The same conversation, a beautiful boy and the same goal as every other boy: sex.

"Violent, I like it . Leonardo" reached out waiting for me to greeting him but I rolled my eyes and turned his back. I had come to dance and not to talk bullshit. From the corner of my eye I saw Kat walk towards Leonardo. Pretty typical, always enjoyed the idiots and then came to me looking for a shoulder to cry when they left her alone in bed after a night of madness.

"Do not mind my friend. She has anger issues. Lack of exercise if you understand me baby. I'm Katherine, but you can call me Kat. "

I looked back and saw that she was already with great friendships with the pigheaded and pigheaded’s friend.

I went into the bar and ordered two glasses of something very strong, something that would relax me.

"Black Vodka, I think that will do more joyful lady." I nodded.  The bartender served me drinks and only two sips drank two cups.

Alcohol caused my throat and my stomach to burn but I tried to ignore the feeling. I thanked the bartender and I went to the dance floor, the real reason I came.

I went there and I jump into the center of the dance floor.  Bailando began to play throughout the nightclub and I went crazy. Since childhood me and Kat always danced to some music whenever I went to sleep at her house. The tradition remains and this Enrique's music was our new music. The pace won us right the first time we heard it. I looked around looking for Kat but I couldn't see her anywhere. I could not stand it anymore without dancing and I started to move when Enrique began to sing the first words.

The crowd soon formed three rows and I saw other people walking away to watch us. I was just ahead in the middle of the front row.

I started to clap to the rhythm of the melody. I clapped 10 times with the same ryhtme. Then I put both of my hands below my waist and started hitting my bottom up giving a little jump when my hands reach to the top. We repeat this sequence twice and repeat the third time laying my hands that were near my head up to the level of my belly always clapping.

I knocked my palms twice hitting my cheeks and I put my left hand side by side of my face and my other hand around my waist and I smiled before making a small spin. My feet took two steps forward with both hands on my hips and then I jumped and end of the jump I put me on tiptoe. The people around me in the first, second and third row made a circle and I was in the center of the circle. I realized that I had to do something and I started to move my shoulders as I slipped and began to join my knees, lowering me.

I raze again and put my hands on my waist and dropped my left hand placing it next to my face and doing a little twirl.

I saw in the corner of my eye two people joining. One of them I could see that was Kat and she was going to the third row but the second person I did not recognize and it placed himself beside me but I didn’t care, I was so focused on finalizing the dance.

I started another part of the dance, a more connected to hip-hop and less of Latin dance.

I clapped my hands and slid my right foot to the left and I did the reverse stirring my waist. I moved my shoulders up and down and put me on tiptoe. I put my hands in my hair, gently grabbing my hair, and making small quick circular motions with my waist.

The chorus began and people began to make pairs. It were six people in the front row which gave 3 pairs. The people in the extreme joined leaving the two people in the middle, that is, me and the boy next to me. I looked at the person who was on my right side and saw that it was Leonardo. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. If he thought I was not going to dance because he was my pair he was well mistaken. I never ran away from a dance.

He gave me a hand and I walked soft and sensually putting one foot at a time and stirring my hip. When our bodies were close I started to pull away with the same sequence but Leonardo changed the choreography and placed his hands on my waist and approached my body of his, my waist touching his. I looked up and stared at it.

He smiled, but truly smiled and his eyes seemed to shine.

His hands slid from my waist up to my arms lowering and then fell again until their hands find mine. My heart began to race with the proximity but our smiles never fell.

He took both my hands and raised them until they were side by side of my face. He slid his hands over my skin. I shivered as I felt his fingers touch my arms, my waist ...

His hands stopped on my knees and gently pushed them away.

He put his hands again to my side and his right knee and fell between my legs. He began to move his waist at the same time as mine. Our eyes never dropped and we danced to an almost perfect sync.

He took my hands and laced his fingers through mine moving and dropping my hands on his neck next to his ears. He slipped again his fingers through my body leaving them in the back of my back making small circular motions as we danced. Each step he took contained immense sensuality. We were still with the same pace and with our glances caught up until we heard the last phrase of the song.

"Ooh es que se me va el dolor"

When the song ended I sighed. That sigh was stuck in my throat from the beginning of that song.

My body seemed to be covered with electricity and every muscle was covered with a huge dose of adrenaline.

Leonardo smiled as he approached his face to mine.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Hi there! I am so happy writing this story...I'm really loving and thank you to all of you...even If I have few readers, I am happy. I hope one day I can see thousands of readers 

If you want to give me a suggestion, make a comment or send me a private message :D

Lots of love

Lu xx