✖ Chapter 4 ✖

Hello!!

Sorry for any mistakes in this chapter...I promise you that I will do everything I can to make no mistakes!

I hope you are loving my story as much I am <3

One question: Where are you from? I'm from Portugal :D

Lots of love from Portugal and I hope you like Leonardo and Danielle personality...

P.s - Listen the music in your right side, I AM IN LOVE with this music *o*

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

I was in the middle of a dream that was just amazing and I was walking into the school that always wanted to go, Julliard. As my hands slipped in the soft walls of the school I heard a loud Beep and that sound was repeting over and over again.

No just a little more ... I felt my dream fading ....Damn alarm clock. I snoffed into my pillows.

I heard the footsteps of someone approaching my room and knew that in a few minutes someone would scream my name.

"Rose get up, your mother is already preparing breakfast! Get up or both of you will be late for work !! "

"I'm awake since I came from Kat's home, I was just resting a bit"

"Come on Rose, get out your lazy ass out of bed"

Only my father to call me by my second name and teasing me in the morning.

Arghhhh!! Why do I have to work these days that I have no desire to get out of bed? I know it's my fault for going out last night when I knew perfectly well that I had to work today, but sometimes getting a little bit of fun does not hurt.

After taking a bath and put on my uniform that is a white shirt putting inside of a long black skirt. All of us have to walk with black high heels.

When it comes to spring cleaning all of the employees have to help even though they are receptionist or team leaders.

My mother was the leader of the cleaning team and I was the one of the Hotel receptionist.

I went downstairs and a very good smell led me to the kitchen. My mother made pancakes and beside the pancakes were a glass of milk and a little cup of hot chocolate to put in my pancakes. She knows so well.

"Buena mañana mammy" I said in Spanish. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, knowing that I rarely speak in Spanish. I only speak at home in two situations: when I'm in a good mood or when I'm in a mood that nobody, I mean nobody can talk to me.

My parents had the habit of speaking Spanish among them, as they were both Spaniards (or like people use to call "Spanish People"). My parents met in Salamanca where they grew up and then when they married they decided to come to San Lucas to have a better life. During my childhood and my teenager years they insisted on teaching me English and Spanish, because San Lucas is a very tourist town and we need to speak fluent English for the tourists. I learned these two languages but I always preferred to speak English and they never scolded me.

"Your night at Kat's house went very well I suppose?" she said laughing and putting the last plate of pancakes on the table.

I sat up and took two pancakes spreading chocolate, too much chocolate over them. Mine weakness is chocolate.

"It was good, we saw movies and talk for hours and hours. Normal "I said with pancakes in my mouth. I looked down for her not to realize that I was lying. My parents always knew when I was lying. They say that I make some weird expression with my face that they know I am lying....my question is, what expression?

We ate in silence and then we clean the kitchen. We head to my car.

When I leave work at the same time that my mother I made sure to take my car but when she leaves earlier than me I always told her to take the car because I'd rather walk. I'm afraid what could happen if she goes all alone.

We were singing on the way to the hotel and when we got there I gave a kiss on the cheek of my mother and headed for the front desk of the Hotel. I went to my team leader to know what the plans were, and what we would have to clean up.

As I approached the counter I saw that Ashley, my team leader was from one side to the other doing something in a hurry. When she saw me approaching she sighed and spoke to me so quickly that I had to be super careful to understand all the words.

"Dani, dani we're really late. We have to go to the kitchen, we have a cleaning meeting to know what team is doing what. "

I nodded and we went toward the huge kitchen of the Hotel.

When I entered I saw nearly 50 people gathered there. The staff is the double of this number but many were in charge of other things.

I saw Jade, the big boss of all the teams, tapping her foot. She is a really bitch, I really hate her. She's as evil as snakes.

"Finally the ladies decided to join us, we could have been waiting a few more hours, don't worry."

I rolled my eyes and went to the middle of the employees.

Jade turned the large white board that was at her side and we saw the plan for today.

"Well ladies, Mr.Montenegro today want the Hotel clean within 2 hours because in four hours there will be a visit of some important customers to the hotel. All teams must be ready within 2 hours and then I will inspect each local. I want that you clean up even better and they can see their reflection in the floor."

Two hours to have a hotel with 150 rooms clean? The old man is stupid or someone stole his brain?

Everyone was open-mouthed but nobody said nothing, oh how stupid!

"Jade I don't know if Mr.Montenegro knows but we're not cleaning robots. If the Lord Montenegro wants it clean in two hours I think he will have to get his ass off the chair and help. You don't say anything? You will let a grumpy, horrible and without affection old man slave you? This is getting worse year by year"

All the employees were perplexed by what I said but I could not stand it more and exploded.

I saw Jade shaking her head like if she want to say "shut up now," but I didn't care and continued.

"Jade can you talk with the old man and ask if he can increase to 4 hours please. We are not his slaves."

"Good morning ladies."

"Good morning Mr.Montenegro" said all employed.

I heard the thick, firm voice behind me and I felt a chill.

I looked back and saw Leonardo, the dickhead from the club. I immediately swallowed. Nobody told me that the boss was so young! God, I'm in trouble now... goodbye fantastic job and hello job searching.

He smiled and winked me like if he was saying he knew who I was.

"Good Morning miss" and looked at my chest reading my plate that contained my name and my surname and my function. "Martínez. I think you're wrong, I don't think I'm that old. In fact, I am very young and beautiful and I think by yout red face that you agree with me. But the affection part, you may be right but of course if you want to help this grumpy, horrible and affectionlessold man to be a little more affectionate I accept your help, Ms. Martinez. " he said my name in a lower tone approaching me and laughing at my surprised face.

"Well ladies I came here to say that the meeting has been changed and you can have your time, you don't to worry now. Please Martínez my breakfast to my office"

I was shocked, he thinks I am his maid?

"Sorry dickh- Mr.Montenegro but I am the Hotel receptionist and not your secretary."

"In fact you're not my secretary, but I am the boss here and you will fulfill ALL-MY-WISHES" and Leonardo said this four words very slowly. Before I can tell him anything rude he turned his back and got out of the kitchen door.