The Fight

Your Pov:
Dad just got off the phone with grandma. He definately doesn't look happy.

Kat: "Hun, what happened?"

Dad: "They left to eat lunch! I was just about to cook lunch god damnit!"

The only thing I could think to say was,"Calm down dad, it's okay. We can just have luch by ourselves. It'll be okay." I really don't think it helped, but it's worth a shot. He always just explodes. It could be the little things that make him mad. I feel like I'm walking on egg shells around him. I wish he would just take the time to communicate his actions and feelings with everybody. It definately would make things a lot easier.

He eventually got on with cooking. Me and kat just stood on the other side of the island talking. We weren't talking about anything in particular, just some naruto talk my dad wouldn't understand. She really is a nice girl. She treats me and my siblings well, along with my dad. I'm supprised she hasn't exploded like Carla. I really don't want to bring up those memories. All I can say is that she was mentally and sometimes physically abusive to us, me in particular.

Dad: "I swear to god if ya'll don't stop whispering over there I am going to go berzerk!"

Kat: " Babe, you know I don't talk that loud."

"We weren't whispering either, we were just talking about naruto. We thought we were talking loud enough so that you could jump into the conversation if you wanted to"

Dad: " Y'all know I can't hear that well!"

Kat: "We're sorry, okay?"

Dad: "whatever"

After that Kat and I just went to the living room to watch some TV. He really just pops! I wish he wouldn't take his frustration out on us. Communication doesn't even exist when it comes to his emotions. I turned on the tv so we could start watching some cartoons that everyone would enjoy.

Dad: " Turn that shit off!"

What the hell! What's the problem with just watching some tv while he's being a control freak in the kitchen! Just forget it, I'll play with Kinzlee. She may only be 2, but she is the smartest kid. We were just sitting in the living room doing a puzzle when I heard him freak out again.

Dad: " Y/N! Michael! Bring your phones to the kitchen, now!"

Seriously, this is getting really annoying. Taking away my phone doesn't do anything to me. One, I have nothing to hide. Two, I have spent 2 years without a phone before, it really doesn't affect me unless I'm in school. I set my phone on the island counter. I really wish he wasn't so random.

Dad: "All y'all do is play on your damn phones! You wanted me to make an effort to spend time with y'all, yet y'all aren't even trying to spend time with me!"

" We knew you were busy so we just got out of your hair and started to play together."

Dad: " Y'all could have done something with me!"

At this point I snapped. I'm tired of being the perfect daughter with no opinion and no emotions. I can't with him! He just ARRGGH!!!!

" You were busy what were we supposed to do?!"

Dad: " I don't know, maybe help me?!"

"You end up taking over everything anyways!"

At this point I was done with his crap. I stormed outside ready to just burst out crying and screaming. I ended up climbing the old sicamore tree we have in the back yard. It was my special place where no one bothered me. A place I felt at peace. Away from my pain and away from my suffering.

~~30 minutes later~~

My grandparents finally got home. I hope he doesn't cuss them out. He does it all the time and it really frustrates me! God teaches us to love and respect our mother and father, why can't he? That's not the point, at least they didn't notice me. I just gotta clear my head. Maybe singing will help?

There's such a sad love
Deep in your eyes A kind of pale jewel
Open and closed Within your eyes
I'll place the sky
Within your eyes

There's such a fooled heart
Beating so fast
In search of new dreams
A love that will last
Within your heart
I'll place the moon
Within your heart

As the pain sweep through,
Makes no sense for you
Every thrill is gone
Wasn't too much fun at all,
But I'll be there for you
As the world falls doooo-

Grandma: "Y/n, your dad wants you inside with him."

I am so done with his shit!

"Yes ma'am. I'll get going."

Grandma: "Hey, I know it's hard, I get it. But you should try to spend some time with him. Ask him if he wants to do a puzzle."

"I guess"

I know she's just trying to help, but she really doesn't get it. She had a supportive dad who cared. She had a dad she could talk to. She really doesn't get it.