Chapter 5

*11 years later*
Izuku is now 15,he learned how to hide his wings and control his powers.
Yes he did passed the entrance exam and bakugo and izuku are still friends up until this day.
(Know ladies and gentlemen may the dekubowl begin)
Beep....Beep....Be-
(Izuku)
I turned off my alarm clock to get ready for school....UA a place to become a hero and save others.

I put the uniform I got from UA and put it on,i walked downstairs to be greeted by the scent of pancakes and my mom on the table.

"Good morning hunny"
"Morning mom"
"Here you should eat know katsuki is waiting for you outside already"
"He is"I was puzzled by this,he should be in school already not wait around for me.

As I finished eating I went outside to be greeted by a very stubborn friend of mine.
He was wearing his uniform but he had no tie on.

"Bakugo"
Why am I waiting for this damn nerd ?i should be in UA being better than everyone even izuku!
Humph.....where is that fucking nerd!?

"Morning kacchan!"
"Took you long enough,let's go before we miss the bus"
"Okay"

(No one's POV)
They both enters the bus ride to school,they talking about different kind of moves they could pull during training,izuku was taking notes on what they were both thinking and bakuho-I mean bakugo was blabbering about his quirk going to be better than anybody else in UA.
The bus pulled up near ua and the duo got off the bus and started to walk in the building.

They both entered to see students walking in the halls and some of them going to class,without hesitation they both went to their classroom assigned"1A"
Bakugo slide the door open roughly and half of the class was looking towards them.....well mostly izuku,him being the oblivious person he is he questioned them.

"Izuku"
"Is something wrong"he asked out of curiosity that filled his face

Edited:I pressed publish by mistake and it ended here,I could have made it longer but I lost the idea in mind

"Sniff"so beautiful (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
Word count:371