I finally got control of my senses but the only thing I could hear was the ringing noise but it just got louder.

"IM SORRY!", I yell in fear, "PLEASE I KNOW I AM DISGUSTING! I KNOW I AM A DISAPPOINTMENT! PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE! MY PARENTS WILL KILL ME!" I claw at my arms, "PLEASE KIYOK-!"

I feel her pull me into a tight hug.

"Hikaru stop it!", she yells at me. She pulls me in a tighter hug. "Your not a disappointment! No one is if they are gay! It's okay!", she yells. She pet my head and hugs me even tighter. "It's alright Hikaru I'm happy you found who you truly are", she says with such a sweet tone in her voice.

I start crying again but not in fear.

I cried because I was so happy.

I was excepted by someone at Karasuno and I was so happy. I hug her back and cry into the crook of her neck. She rubs my back softly and plays with my hair. I start calming down a little bit and take in deep shaky breathes. I finally take my head out of the crook of her neck and look her in the face. She gives me a smile and her face has a tint of pink on it. Her deep blue eyes well up with tears.

"K-Kiyoko?", I ask and bring my hands to her face and wipe away her tears.

The tears well up and it gives her sapphire blue eyes a sparkle to them. "I-I'm n-not...", she trails off looking away.

A switch flips in my head and realize what she means. "Y-You a-are like m-me?", I question.

She nods and gives me a smile as tears fall down her face to the floor.

"I-I realized a-a few years ago", she says softly looking at the floor, "It had fully clicked that I had... never really been attracted to boys that much..."
(LISTEN THIS IS NOT CANON OKAY THIS IS MY FANFICTION)

I smile at her and nod. "I had never really been attracted to girls", I say softly.

"So", she started, "about this boy?~"

I feel my face heat up but I can't help but let out a chuckle. "He's my childhood friend", I started, "yesterday I kissed him".
I feel my face stretch into a wide grin.

"Congratulations I'm truly happy for the both of you", she says with kindness in her voice.

"I'm just... So happy! To know there's someone like me in my school!", I exclaim.

She nods and for once her face is in a wide grin. "I am too", she says back.

We give each other a nice tight hug. "This is the start of a beautiful friendship~", I chuckle and she lets out a giggle.

"Agreed Hikaru~", she gives me one last smile.

I hear my mom's car honk outside.

"Shit!", I yell grabbing my things. "G-gotta go!", I yell again.

"Goodbye Hikaru", she says sweetly.

"Bye Kiyoko", I quickly run to the car.

"Hi Hikaru!", my mom says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi mom! I missed you so much!", I exclaim.

"I missed you too baby boy", she says and starts to drive home.

"I-is dad home?", I ask not wanting to see him to break my spirit.

"Yes baby but he's fast asleep in the bedroom", she says with her eyes on the road.

I release a breathe I hadn't realized I was holding.

We quickly make it home and I take out my phone for the first time today and see messages from Wakatoshi.

Wakatoshi: Hikaru are you there? I could barely sleep because of yesterday

Wakatoshi: Strawberry? Did you not like yesterday?

Me: Sorry! Sorry! I was really busy today!

Me: No no! I loved yesterday!

Wakatoshi: okay good

Me: Does this make us...?

Wakatoshi: We are dating now

Me: Blunt as ever Toshi~

Wakatoshi: You seem to like my blunt self according to yesterday

Me: Yes I do~

Me: WAKATOSHI GUESS WHAT!? I MADE A FRIEND BUT NOT JUST ANY FRIEND A LESBIAN

Me: SOMEONE LIKE ME IS ON MY SCHOOL

I can't help but let out a wide smile from today but I stop because my face is so sore from smiling.

Wakatoshi: Congratulations Hikaru I am very happy for you

Me: You won't be so happy when I kick your ass in volleyball!

Wakatoshi: We will see about that Hikaru~

Me: I WILL WIN!~

Wakatoshi: Hikaru it is getting late so unfortunately we must head to bed

Me: Awwwww your no fun

Wakatoshi: *you're

Me: I'm leaving

Wakatoshi: Goodnight Strawberry

Wakatoshi: Or should I say? Goodnight boyfriend~

I feel my face go incredibly hot and I let out a squeak of surprise and my face flushes even darker.

Me: Goodnight Toshi~

I put my phone down and go and lay in my bed falling asleep with a soft smile on my face and a boyfriend.