Chapter Eleven

(SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG GUYS
I HONESTLY DIDNT THINK ANYONE WOULD READ THIS
I'm really happy you all are enjoying it! If any of you read my hero academia I plan on doing a different story for that one! When I write it you should go check it out!)

TRIGGER WARNING: USAGE OF HOMOPHOBIC SLUR

I walk inside and see Wakatoshi waiting for
me. I run and hug him tightly as a few tears slip out.

"Let it all out Hikaru", he says softly and kindly.

I start crying into his chest. He holds me even tighter playing with pieces of my hair. "I-I h-I h-hate h-him W-wakatoshi", I stutter out, "S-so f-fucking m-much".

"I know", his voice is calm, "he doesn't realize how talented you are".

I smile a bit at that. "Th-thanks", I say softly looking up at him.

We stare into each other's eyes for a bit before he says , "Hikaru".

"Yes?", I respond.

"How do you feel about me?", he asks.

"What do you mean Wakatoshi?", I look at him confused.

He takes a deep breathe and asks, "Hikaru how do you feel about me? Do you like me as a friend? Or more than that?"

I blush darker than my hair and start to stutter. I pull away not knowing what to say. I didn't know if Wakatoshi was suspicious I liked him. 'What if he knew about my crush...? What if he didn't feel the same? W-what if I fuck up our friendship?' I think starting to panic.

"Hikaru?", he asks concerned, "Are you alright?"

"U-um...", I look away not knowing how to respond to Wakatoshi's question. "Y-you answer f-first", I stutter out, "h-how do you feel about me?"

He moves foreword to me. "Well I admire you", he starts. "You are incredibly talented in volleyball and other areas. You may not always use it but you have a great common sense. You are very kind and considerate and you always know how to make me smile". He takes a step closer to me and leans in a bit, our faces barely inches apart. "But I don't like you as a friend Hikaru".

"O-oh?", my dumbass questioned. "H-how do you l-like me?"

"Something much more", he says deeply. He slowly leans and without realizing I lean in as well. Our faces are centimeters apart, somehow stuck in that spot. I feel his breath on my face. "So Hikaru", he says deeper, "do you like me as a friend? Or something more?"

"Does this answer your question?", I lean in for a kiss but we hear knocking on the door. Wakatoshi quickly moves away from me knowing it's his mother. She walks in and sees me.

"Oh Hikaru I didn't know you'd be here", she says surprised.

"He's here because he was helping me with work", Wakatoshi says calmly, pointing to the textbook I had brought.
"Though I have finished and we were thinking of going to the park for a bit".

I nod, refusing to look at Wakatoshi's mother.

"Alright but not too long", she says sternly.

Toshi nods and pulls me out the door and drags me to the park.

He pulls me in the middle of the park and says "what were you going to do?"

I stutter a bit but instead I knew my actions would speak louder than words. I grab him by the collar and kiss him. He immediately kisses me back. In that moment it felt like we were the only two people in the world. We pull away because we needed air. Our faces are both dark red, my body felt so warm, and we were both panting. Toshi smiles widely and I'm that moment I couldn't think of anything but us.

I realize how late it is and that my Dad will kill me if I'm home too late....

"Toshi I-", he cuts me off.

"Go ahead Hikaru", he says with a smile. He hands me my textbook and my face gets even warmer.

I take the textbook and hurry on home. The door, fortunately, was unlocked and I quickly ran to my room. I locked my door and scream into my pillow. I felt my mouth stretch into the biggest grin it could muster. I didn't know I could feel this amount of happiness. I was kicking around and just shaking in pure happiness. I never thought this would happen. 'BUT IT DID! I KISSED WAKATOSHI! HE LIKES ME BACK!' I hugged my pillow as tightly as I possibly could. I heard a knock on the door.

"Hikaru?", my dad said, "your home?"

"Yeah!", I exclaim, "I know not to be out too late without telling you".

"Good.", he says coldly. "So did Sugawara need a lot of help?"

I stiffen at Suga's name and than try to remain calm. "Y-yeah but he g-got through it", I say trying not to panic.

"I don't like him that much", my dad said with such a harsh tone. "He seems like a faggot".

My stomach drop to the floor. I feel like I want to vomit. I hold back the tears threatening to fall. "N-no I d-don't think h-he is", I stutter with fear in my voice a bit.

"Whatever", my dad says. "I don't want you hanging around that pansy too often ", he says coldly.

"U-understood", I manage to say.

"Now go to sleep or else", my dad threatens and slams the door close.

The tears I had been holding back finally manage to fall. I softly start to cry into my pillow. I was so happy moments ago but now I want to vomit and cry. I clutch into my pillow hard and cry harder. I try to calm myself down but it just hurts so much. I feel so scared around my father. I can never be my true self. I see a text from Wakatoshi on my phone.

'I'm really happy about what happened earlier. I hope you sleep well my strawberry~ And Sleep well so that I can kick your ass in nationals since you didn't come to Shiratorizawa', is what I read. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Wakatoshi always seemed to know how to make me feel better. I put my phone down and went under the blanket. I drifted off into sleep quiet easily because I was so exhausted from the emotional rollercoaster I had just been on. I quickly fall into a sleep, the only thing in my mind was the kiss Wakatoshi and I had shared.