Chapter Seven: The Machine

Comenzar desde el principio

"This thing's just a piece of junk!"

"Hey, you take that back right now! Aiger and I worked really hard on this so-called piece of junk!" y/n yelled.

"Well that explains why it's so, so junky!" Koji retorted. y/n and him resorted to a glaring staring contest.

"This is nothing but a waste of space!"

"KOJI!" Fubuki yelled, walking up to him. "Let them do what they wants. It's not like it'll make a difference. Alright, everyone! Back to practice!"

He and the rest of the people in the crowd went back inside the gym. Koji glared one last time then stalked after them.

"Whoa. He really needs to take a chill pill," y/n said, crossing her arms. "Sure it's big but it's good for training."

Aiger on the other hand was much less calm and was turning bright red. Steam was practically coming out of his ears.

"Here it comes," Naru sighed. She and y/n placed their hands over their ears as Aiger screamed at the top of his lungs and ran away.

y/n's hands dropped to her sides. "Don't worry, I'll go check up on him."

Naru nodded and y/n jogged off in the direction that Aiger had run off to.

"Aiger?" y/n called. "Aiger!" She found Aiger sitting in a tree with an angered expression.

She hopped up and sat down next to him. "Are you alright?" she asked.

"That Koji guy thinks he's so great! I'll mop the floor with him when I win the Luinor Cup," Aiger said.

"Normally I would be super supportive but this time, you're wrong," y/n said. Aiger stared at her with a confused expression.

"You'll have to go through me before you win," y/n grinned. Aiger anime fell off the tree.

"Ow," he groaned. "Hey wait a minute. We never battled yet! Weird, that's normally the first thing on my mind!"

"Maybe it's because you had other things, or a specific someone you had your mind on," Naru said, sneaking up behind him.

"NARU YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR LITTLE-"
"No need to get fussy, Aiger," y/n laughed nervously. "What do you say about that battle?"

Inside the gym...

"This will be a match between Aiger and y/n. Whoever wins with two points will win the match," Naru said. The beyclub were also training in the gym along with them.

"Ready? And set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!"

b/n and Achilles rushed towards each other at full speed and smashed into each other with a smack.

"Go Achilles! Z Breaker!" Aiger yelled.

"Using your special move already? Not to worry, we will too! b/n, Blood Bath!" y/n yelled.

More and more people gathered around the stadium to watch the match. Achilles and b/n clashed with an explosion.

Once the smoke cleared, you could make out the three pieces of Achilles scattered around the stadium.

"It's over? Already?" Aiger gasped.

y/n smirked as she caught b/n. "You're going to have to do much more than that to beat me in the Luinor Cup."

"You better go do your special training then huh?" Koji sneered.

Aiger's face started turning as red as a tomato again. "I can't believe you managed to get him as mad as this again already," y/n sighed. "Oh well."

Naru and y/n covered their ears yet again while everyone else looked completely confused. Aiger let out his piercing yell.

"Damn it!" Toko exclaimed. "You are definitely way worse than Valt. I repeat, way, way worse than Valt." He winced and put his hands up against his ears.

y/n went over and slung her arms over Toko and Fubuki's shoulders. "I feel ya. I really feel ya."

A/N: Hi! This is chapter seven of A Blader's Love. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it was a shorter one. The next few chapters will be little short stories that happen in between this event and the start of the Luinor Cup! Each will be featuring y/n and another character in the story. You are welcome to request other characters but here are the characters that I'm thinking of:

Aiger

Fubuki

Ranjiro

Suoh

Toko

Be sure to comment down below your thoughts and vote if you liked the story! Words: 1150

-Jupiter