PROLOGUE

{COURT , under trial}

Kabado ako kasi ito ang pinaka first trial na magagawa ko sa buong tanan ng buhay ko.

Nakaupo na ako ngayon at tinignan ko muna ang Case Background sa Laptop.

Nagsimula na akong magsalita.

"Defendant Miss Joan, can you please tell us what exactly happened?" I asked.

"I was on the club that time, Im carrying our drinks and i will going back on our table, when suddenly i slip on the lemon. Probably its from the wine that fall from their table. The drinks spilled and the boy from the table reacted when its not really spilled to him, but only on the side of his jacket. Its only a small drip" She answered, she was nervous when i looked at her hand shaking.

"I said I will call the police but he back out. Your Honor, For a people like me everyday is a battle. There are many hardships. I worked very hard for my family. Then, her brother blamed the accusations to me, when I completely doing nothing" She started to cry.

'Blamed accusations when she do
nothing?'

Tumingin naman ako sa plantiff.

"Miss Kyla, as you filed a lawsuit. Can you tell us why you didn't bring your brother as a plantiff? The victim is your brother." I said.

"I just dont want to." She answered.

"The girl besides you is completely doing nothing to your brother, How can your brother blamed her?" I asked.

"You asked me if why I didn't bring my brother as a plantiff? I'll tell you if you really want to know."

      ******************************

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names , characters , businesses , places events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination. Wala po tong kinalaman o koneksyon sa totoong Law o hukuman ng ating bansa. Dulot lang po ito ng aking imahinasyon, kaya may mga bagay na inembento ko lang o katha katha ng aking isipan, kung sensitive ka. Sinasabi ko na po wag mo nang basahin, sayang sa oras mo:)

[May mga di rin magagandang nasasabi dito. Inappropriate for young reader, please kung di pa kayo sanay sa mga ganong salita or nababasa just skip the story chapter.] uulitin ko lang walang koneksiyon ito sa LAW ng bansa, some might confused about this.

Innocence of the Moonlight
  (Law Series 2)

By:A2M

©ALL Rights Reserved
2020