XXV. That's All This Story is About

Start from the beginning

"This is some crappy game where, once you're caught, it's over. We must be crazy to entrust our lives to it, you and me both!" Subaru said.

"My body is slowly getting used to this. Shall we speed it up?" Julius asked.

"Go for it! Don't worry, I'll keep up!" Subaru said. Julius now runs faster than before and erases all of the hands in an instant.

"Wow." Subaru cooed in amazement.

"The hands itself now managed to hurt Julius at such speed. Surely that Archbishop is one villain not to underestimate." Anastasia said.

"Who could've thought that the Archbishop himself is also a fool? To think that he is already invincible because no one can see his hands and now, he hates them for using such things against his authority? Ah, my mind shambles." Al reenacted Betelguese and made some people laugh.

"Don't tell me you are... the Sloth itself?" Nezuko asked.

"I can't be the Sloth, Nezuko-sama. Because if I became the Archbishop of Sloth, them my lady's brain will tremble forever." Al said.

"Huh?! What kind of statement is that?!" Priscilla angrily asked.

"I would love to see her brain tremble like the blender shaking her brain inside of it." Subaru said.

"Impossible. Impossible, impossible, impossible. Impossible! Why? How can it be? I thought I was loved! I am loved! By the witch, the witch, the witch, the witch! The witch!" Betelguese roared in anger.

"It's time I finished you once and for all!" Julius said. He now dashes forward and the Unseen Hands are now rushing towards him. He jumps high and slashes every hand around him.

"Al Clauseria!" Julius releases a rainbowish magic blast into Betelguese and sends him away crashing to the wall. Julius lands on the ground and directly charges into him.

"I will not let you do that! Ul Dona!" Betelguese creates a barrier of rocks around him to protect himself.

"Burn, fighting spirit! Howl, the magic ball! When I get serious, I can pitch over 120km/h!" Subaru yelled and fires a red magic spirit into the Archbishop.

"What is this?" Betelguese asked and he got blown up by Subaru's attack. A stab can be heard as Julius gets Betelguese through the chest.

"They got him!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Subaru's attack sealed the deal for the Archbishop's defeat!" Dyne added.

"Subaru-kun..." Rem uttered in a happy smile.

"You lost because you belittled him as powerless. My blade of all six elements together will slice your very soul apart. Scatter to the rainbow's end." Julius said.

"I will not let it end! I have been nothing but diligent! The witch's love bathes my entire body!" Betelguese yelled at Subaru who felt a strange presence on his body.

"Julius, undo Nect!" Subaru said.

"Very well." Julius replied and he undoes it. The body of the Archbishop turned into a lifeless one and Subaru suddenly raised his hand in joy.

"Ah... My brain... is trembling!"

"Yeah, just tremble while you wait! I'll play along with you, just this once..."

"What are you saying? Who are you talking to?"

"To the witch that you've been waiting for!"