XXXIII. The Value of Life

Everyone looked above and they finally saw a floating ship above them. The kids got terrified on it and the warriors of the Cast prepared themselves.

"Wait, wait! That ship won't hurt you all!" The figure said.

"Huh?! Then why it looks menacing?!" Garfiel asked.

"I can feel the menacing vibes from there too. But as if... it is someone's pure love towards one." Ferris said.

"Someone who emanates a menacing type of pure love? Who does have that kind of aura?!" Garfiel angrily asked.

"Yeah, yeah! I agree!" Mildo cried.

"And who are you, by the way?" Crusch asked.

"Uhm... For the kids out here, please don't be afraid of my looks. I wish I can use my human body in here but I can't. Damn restrictions." The figure said as he removes his robe and his true body has been revealed to everyone.

" The figure said as he removes his robe and his true body has been revealed to everyone

"Wha..." Al uttered.

"An undead! Mommy!!" Mildo cried.

"Hey! He said don't be scared, Mildo!" Dyne yelled.

"What the hell is that body?!" Priscilla asked.

"A living... skull? Yikes!!" Otto cried.

"Hey! Why do you look intimidating, huh?!" Garfiel angrily asked.

"I know. I apologize for this. Anyway, I am the new god who will join you all. My name's Ainz Ooal Gown." The new god named Ainz said.

"Ainz Ooal Gown...?" Rem asked.

"You have a nice wand there, mister skull head!" Old Man Rom yelled.

"O-Oh? Thank you." Ainz said.

'He acts like a normal human for us.' Some thought.

"Anyway, have they decided to bring them down here or what?" Tanya asked.

"Oh? You mean these people? I think not yet." Ainz whispered.

"Why though? I thought they'll meet Subaru for the first time and from here?" Kazuma whispered.

"It is because... Satella wants to see their reaction on a gore scene later on and to know which people do feel sorry and do care for Subaru when they can't save him on that event." Ainz said.

"So that woman again decides on his own..." Tanya angrily uttered.

"When will they meet Subaru and the others?" Naofumi whispered.

"In the second part of this season. Since this first half is a mean one for others, the second part is the best for them to meet Subaru and for them to understand more on Emilia." Ainz said.

"I see. Another delayed reunion for these people, huh?" Naofumi said.

"But now they've seen the ship, how we will explain it?" Kazuma asked.