Suraj: Rajni why don't you give Jalal breakfast as well...he will stay here and discuss some of the changes in the plan...(Jodha smiled weakley and served Jalal...without looking at him...)

Jalal POV:

She is avoiding me...(he studies her face) there are so many emotions displayed on her face at the same time...what is she thinking? I know its her but still she is denying the fact...there is no one like my Jodha...I know she is not a impostor...it can't be...I will make you accept the fact you are Jodha today or tomorrow that you are Jodha not Rajni...

Jalal tastes the food...it tasted just like how Jodha would make the food...he smiled...and looked at Jodha..who still ignored him...

Jodha: Suraj you decide the designs...I don't mind...

Suraj: But Rajni

Jodha: please Suraj

Suraj: ok Jalal we can take this to my office...we can discuss the plans there...

Jalal (looks at her..he sees tension on her face): umm sure

Both get up and leaves...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback:

She was running on the road wearing her sari...she was tired of running...her eyes welled up with tears remembering her dad's last words...she knew there is no turning back now or else everything that her dad worked for would be gone to waste...she knew this is her only chance...if Jalal finds her then she knew that would be the last time she would see the outside world...not that it mattered...she was living the life of a prisoner...with the only difference she didn't get a recess time like prisoners do or talk to anyone...she wondered how her life would've been if she only had listened to her father and not married Jalal...she would've been probably been with her friends joking and hanging out together...she was not the same Jodha anymore...and the old Jodha would never return...he took away her laughter and joy...after few minutes she stopped and sat at the near by bench...looking at the stars...she stiffened when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder..."can it be him?" She thought...she slowly turned around fearing for her life...she was relieved when she saw a women smiling at her...Jodha weakly smiled back...

Women: Hey, you look like you are rich...

Jodha (smiled weakly): Thanx (she got up and started walking...she turned around and saw the women following her...the women ran up to her and stood in front)

Women: Where are you going?

Jodha: I have to go...excuse me...

Women: I didn't tell you to go...(takes out a knife) give me your clothes and your jewelry...including...(points at her mangalsutre)

Jodha: please leave me alone...I don't have anything else to wear...

Women: you can wear mine...your clothes are way better than mine anyway

Jodha: Please listen...(Women brings the knife to her neck)

Women: Shut up and do what I say...(Jodha nodes and goes behind the bushes to change...she gives the cothes to the lady who wears her sari...and her jewelry...she looks at her mangalsutre and hesitantly it off and gives it to the women) Thanx...I could get good money for this jewelry...Sari I will keep for myself...

Jodha thought maybe it is better...babaji maybe sent her for me...no one will be able to find me in these old clothes...she puts the dupatta on her head and covers her face and starts walking..she could see the woman walking away looking at the jewelry...not paying attention to where she was going...suddenly Jodha hears a loud thud...she turns around and was shocked to see the same women down on the road face down with blood pouring out from her head getting absorbed in her sari..she was holding her mangalsutre in her hand...she wanted to near her but Jodha kept walking away...blocking out what she just saw...she holds the dupatta tight over the head and starts running again..she was tired and hungry...she had no one to go to or talk to...she didn't know what her future holds only what it didn't hold: her father and her friends..they were no longer part of her life...she was brought out of her thoughts when she hit by someone's car...

End Flashback!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jodha was awoken up by knocks on her door...she slowly gets up and turns on her light..."who could be at this time" she lazily opens the door and finds Jalal standing there...she was about to close the door when Jalal puts his foot at the bottom of the door prying it open...she looks at him...he comes inside and closes the door...Jodha stood there like a statue watching him...he turns around and looks at Jodha...slowly starts walking towards her...Jodha realizes what is happening..she moves backwards...she grabs the phone and starts dialing Suraj's number but to only have it snatched away by Jalal...she looks at him with fear...Jalal backs up a little seeing her reaction...he turns around in guilt and pain

Precap:

Jalal: I want to talk to you Jodha

Jodha: Just leave from here Mr.Muhammad

Past: Her dad's b-day party!'