Chapter 8

"I'm sorry George.." And I walk away from him and I called my dad driver to drive me to the airport.

I'm going boarding, and I stop for a while, and thinking about him.

Should I get him? Or moved on my life?

I being quiet for a while,

'Attention please, flight from New York to London is cancelled cause the weather.' Oh God.

"Sandra." A guy voice behind me, a familiar voice, as I turn around is George.

"George." He run over me, and grab my hand.

"I come here cause, I love you. And I just hated to see you leave me." I smiles in tears cause I'm about to cry a few second ago.

"George." I quickly hugs him and kiss him.

"I just can't let you go." I said and he pressed his lips on mine. Can we just called that a kiss?

He kiss me passionately and everything felt is melting in my mouth. Is better than Burger King, Carl's Jr, or McDonald's burger. it just to fantastical.

We break the kiss, "I love you Sandra Annette Bullock, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So you don't have to wait for me anymore." I smiles and he put one knee down.

"Yes." I answered even though I haven't heard the question, but I knew.

And he smiles widely, and he take a ring out of his pocket, and put it on my finger. He stand up, and he held my head, and kiss me.

"We shall go home, and enjoy tonight?" I said and we smiles.

"If you say so." He smirk, and we start walking. Till that day, I realize he is truly the one. Everyday, I don't have to waited for that kiss again, I can do it when ever I want to.
-
Sorry guys this such a short chapter!!! Hahaha I didn't realize 😂😂✨ but I hope you all like it 💕✨