Prologue

Sandra P.O.V.
-
It's six days more till Christmas. And I just can't wait. every year, waiting for that man who promise will be back for me. It's been twenty years since that day, I waited for him, but he never shows up.

It was a cold winter day, there was a wedding, my cousin wedding. Everyone was dancing, expect for me. Suddenly, there was someone hand right infront of me, and I look at that person, and I knew he is the one.

"Come dance with me?" His soft voice, and I put my hand on his hand, as I stand up.

"Why?" I chuckles, "Why not? You look very miserable." I laughs and he give me a cute warm smile.

I giggle, cause my scarf left on the hotel room. Damn, I should have borrow the scarf. Cause it's outside, I was expecting in the hotel. The snow start falling slowly, and suddenly that guy take off his jacket. He's a understanding man. And he put the jacket around my shoulder, as I blushed.

"Thanks." I smiles, and he smiles back. We suddenly start dancing, and I put my hand around his neck, and he around my waist.

"I'm not a good dancer." He chuckles.

"That the reason."

"What reason?" I said confusedly.

"Teaching you to dance. I know a kind of girl who can't dance." I chuckles.

"Oh really, what it is?"

"She don't have any man, and you do. And, her job was just waiting for that man to teach her to dance." I love this guy, but really, he's talking about me. How miserable I am.

"Oh really? Well first of all, I'm not waiting. And who do you thing you are? Stranger man who knows me just for a minute?"

"No, let's consider this is a date." Okay stranger, you're out of the line.

"Okay, you out of the line." We laughs.

"C'mon, it's Christmas. You deserve for a dance. Someone told me that you just been through to a heartbreaking time?" Oh God, who's told that? I look at him seriously as he laughs. And he look to... My cousin? Oh Jesus.

"Oh so Robert told you?" He roll his eyes, as I almost fall, and he catch me, quickly.

I looked at him on the eyes, and he to. We smiles at each other, and there was a spotlight right to us.

"Sandy and George is under the mistletoe!" Robert said on the microphone at the stage. Oh no, a trap.

"Kiss!" Everyone says, as we was laughing, "This awkward." I said and he pull me slowly, and he put his lips, on under my lips. It's feel fireworks around you.

We break the kiss, as we smiles, and everyone was cheering. "Yeah Sandy and George!" Robert said and we laugh.

"Let's get out of here." He grab my hand, as we walk out from the cround, and we goes someone else peaceful, with no one there.

"I'm sorry, Robert tried to put me to a stranger handsome man everytime on a wedding." I said and there was a bench, and we sit there.

"It's fine, after all he did that to me to." Oh Robert, how many person you already did this?

"Really? So I have a friend." We chuckles, and he look up, as I did to. And there was a mistletoe. I look at him, and smirk.

"You really gonna do..." He quickly grab me, and kiss me. That lips, it's soft and creamy . I kiss him back again.

"George, we are late." Someone found us, as we break the kiss. It was a guy. We look at each other, as the guy quickly left.

"I'm sorry." He said and we stand up.

"It's fine, after all it was wonderful." I smiles widely.

"I'm gonna promise you something..." A stranger person gonna promise me something, wow....

"Yah?"

"I'm gonna come back for you, for that kiss at Christmas. I hope you don't mind." We laughs, as I hold his hand. And that guy come again.

"Go." I said and he was, can't let my hand go. "I see ya, Sandra." He kissed me again, as he let to, and he walk away.
-