PROLOGUE - The FEELINGS

SUMMER 2018 (CQL) time

It was very hot in the afternoon

It was very hot in the afternoon. The cast of The Untamed are gathered together for the opening ceremony of The Untamed shooting.

 The cast of The Untamed are gathered together for the opening ceremony of The Untamed shooting

Wang Yibo stood shyly inches away from Xiao Zhan. He felt lucky being in the cast after two times of being rejected by the director when he applied by sending the requirements. Luckily, the third time he applied, personally, the director accepted him without any words.

In his heart, "I can't miss this opportunity to work with Xiao Zhan, whatever it takes, i need to be close to him. I will gamble my heart to seek my happiness"

And now he was there, standing beside the person he likes from the very first time he saw him back in the summer of 2017 in one of the show they were invited together.

He had a mixed feeling of happiness and nervousness, "This is now or never."

He smiled with hope in his heart. Crossed fingers, "I'll do everything, fate, please be grateful to me..."

Xiao Zhan on the other hand, while standing beside Wang Yibo, felt shyness. This man beside him caught his attention back in 2017. He danced gracefully, he found him very handsome, in fact, perfectly handsome, he was attracted to this man since then.

After learning that he is also applying for The Untamed, he wished for him to be accepted. He wants to work with him.

And finally, his wishes came true, their paths crossed once again...

He suddenly smiled while peaking a glance to Wang Yibo.

And their eyes met.

THE ANTS resting beside the camera, felt excited after seeing the unbearable happiness hidden in the eyes of both Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan.

"It seems that this shoot will be so interesting,"

The ants hurriedly went down to find and gathered all the ants in The Untamed set and gave them a task to scattered everywhere and follow Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo to find out the hidden agenda that they are planning to happen...

*****************

Who would have thought that this time will suddenly come...

Where the hidden feelings from before will slowly comes out. Where all their hidden fantasies will come to reality..

This is the ANT SERIES, Where the ants was captivated by their sweetness, where the ants become the witnesses of this roller-coaster love beyond imagination!

**************

A/N
The ants series i posted before will be shown on the other parts of this series so don't be confused. I made this as a full start for this series because I transferred it to another book.

Please enjoy.
Your comments will be my happiness...