Chapter 87: Game of Deaths I

Start from the beginning

The group were teleported to their respective temples. Erin's team watched their enemies emerge from the magic circles.

" By the way, all of my pawns have already been promoted to Queen. One can never be too careful." Diodora's voice echoed in the intercom.

" I wasn't expecting a fair fight from the beginning." Rias remarked as their enemies also appeared.

"Just a Queen and 2 bishops? They must have a lot of confidence." Akeno said.

Rias summoned their communication circles so she can talk to the group.

" I'll have you take care of the 2 Rooks, Xenovia."

" Yeah. I'm good with situations like these." replied the girl as she swung her Durandal sword, fending off the Rooks.

" Koneko, make sure to stop the Pawns from surrounding all of you."

The mascot girl blasted off the enemies using her Nekushou magic.

" Issei, give Gasper some of your blood."

The boy bit his finger and offered droplets of his blood to the Vampire.

*(Ching!)*

Gasper's powers strengthened. He and Issei stood side by side, ready to fight the enemies.

" All right! We're ready to roll!"

" And Erin....."

" Yes, Rias?"

The red head gave out her instructions to which the Goddess listened attentively.

" Wakarimashita." She turned to Issei.
" Issei, Rias is giving you the permission to go all out."

" All out- You mean..." Issei's eyes widened in realization. He then jumped excitedly and raised his fist in the air.

"All right! Promotion Queen!"

Issei rushed to the front to execute his favorite move.

" Koneko-chan, give me some cover!"

The girl nodded and released blue magic blasts to slow down the enemies.

*(CHING!)*

Issei successfully placed the seals on the pawns.

" Let's do this!" He snapped his finger
" DU-RESS BREAK!"

*(Whoosh!)*

" Now. You won't be able to- HAH?!"

*(BOOGSH!)*

Issei was sent to the ground after the naked enemy delivered a kick to his face.

" Are you all right, Issei-san?"

" HeHe.. I was able to see such a glorious sight so unexpectedly." Issei rambled with a nosebleed.

" You're really the worst, senpai." Koneko deadpanned

*(Punch!)*

"S-Swaying boobs?!"

*(KICK!)*

" Shit! At this rate, I'm the one who couldn't focus!" Issei uttered amidst the attacks he was getting.

" Oh, I already prepared for your vulgar technique."

"What did you say?!"

" I cast a spell that seals away their feelings of embarrassment." smirked Diodora.