Yanan and XiaoMi nodded to Tian's supposition.

-That's right. When Fang Yu had to participate in the prelims, more than 60 percent of competitors forfeited. I remember that was Fang Yu's first time in the tournament. A senior who practiced Aikido said she would teach Fang Yu a lesson. In the end, Fang Yu K.O'd her in just 37 seconds. After seeing that, the competitors in the same bracket forfeited one by one. Fang Yu proceed to the finals, ultimately became the champion and since rose to fame. That's why Zhengze changed the rules, so S-level athletes were no longer required to take part in the prelims, lowering the rate of forfeits-Tian and I nodded to Yanan's explanation.

-That also minimize unnecessary injuries.

-Injuries?

-Eh. Speaking of this, I have an idea. Why don't you consult it to Fang Yu? Maybe she'll have some secrets she can share with you-XiaoMi frowned at Yanan's suggestion.

-Yeah, it's true? What better than the girl who won the tournament twice? -I followed Yanan-. Go, go.

-Okay-Tian nodded-. I'll find her.

Tian took off his headband and went off from the ring, while XiaoMi called him but he ignored her.

-You could ask me! Why asking Fang Yu? Ming Tian! Cheng Yanan, Li Sally! -glared at us-. It's true! The one-on-one! Li Sally, prepare yourself!

-You're on!

As well as I already put on my fingerless gloves, I went on the ring. She also had her ones, so we put on a combat position.

 She also had her ones, so we put on a combat position

-When you want.

She jumped to try kicking me but I dodged it going to my right while she jumped standing and turned towards me before I could kick her back, so the kick went right to her chest and she crashed against the ring borders, right where Yanan was so she almost fell.

-Hey, be careful!

-Sorry, Senior Sis! I didn't point at you-I apologized while staring at XiaoMi.

The red haired girl tried to kick me in my face, but I could block all of those tries and when she wanted to give me a rotating kick I grabbed her right ankle with my both hands so she stared at me surprised and confused. Then I pushed her to the other side of the ring, making her crash with the railings again and this time she even fell sat to the ground.

She stood up and I kicked her face before she could do anything, making her fall to the ground; I got on her and I did as if I was going to hit her, but I stopped before my hand got to the face of the red hair girl, whose eyes closed with fear.

-Sally won! -I heard Yanan's voice-. Now what will you say about her, uh, Flirt?

I offered my hand to XiaoMi but she looked at me doubtfully.

-Come on, take it.

She grabbed my hand and stood up with my help, then the red haired girl pointed at us.