It hurts (Edited)

Mo Guan Shan felt his stomach fold inside itself as he stared at the sight in front of him.

He knew he should have just stayed in bed.

Anything involving She Li always ended badly, Mo knew this but still gave the male a chance...now he was suffering the consequences.

She Li was having a party and he showed up to Guan Shan's house the day before to personally invite him. Of course Mo turned down his answer immediately but the snake wouldn't give up that easy, he said that his 'friends' could come if that made him feel safer. And then the next day it was settled, Mo Guan would come to the party accompanied by the three stooges.

Everything was going well until He Tian disappeared an hour into the party and She Li was no where to be seen. It was assumed that they were probably somewhere fighting- well more like He Tian beating the sh*t out of the other male which Mo was completely fine with.

Though he later found out that the two were busy with other things, like shoving their tongues down each other throats in the hallway, blocking the bathroom door that Mo was looking for.

To say Mo Guan Shan felt betrayed was an understatement, there were indescribable feelings brewing inside him that made his chest heart and blood boil. What made matters worse was how She Li was the first to notice him and only stared at him tauntingly, his arms tightened around He Tian as if claiming the male's mouth wasn't a big enough signal that they were 'together'. They must have locked eyes for too long because He Tian finally pulled away, probably to check on what She LI was staring at so intensely though he was a second late since Mo Guan Shan was already storming off into the crowded living room.

"Hey redhead! That was quick." Jian Yi cut Mo off just as he was almost at the front door, he was oblivious to the obvious anger radiating off his 'friend' as he threw his arm around his shoulder. "Did you find He Tia-"

"Little Mo!?"

Somehow over the music, Mo Guan Shan could hear He Tian call for him, probably searching for a distinctive 'red fluff'. Now Mo definitely was adamant about leaving, if he didn't then he was sure that He Tian would be receiving a punch in the face.

"Get off me idiot!" Mo Guan Shan shoved Jian Yi off him, a little harder than he would have liked, but luckily Zhan Zheng Xi was close by and caught his best-friend. The look the brunette gave the male clearly said 'What the hell,' but his expression softened when he saw the tears piling up in the other's amber eyes (which went unnoticed by Jian Yi). "What did I do? Did something happ-" Jian Yi was cut off when Zheng Xi squeezed him in his arms, it was a signal used between them to stop Jian Yi from talking. They watched as Mo Guan Shan hurried outside without taking another glance back.

Not even a second second later, He Tian walked over to them after getting through the sea of people. "Have you guys seen Little Mo?" He asked frantically while also trying to catch his breath. Zhan Zheng Xi studied the male's appearance and noticed a few things; He Tian's hair was ragged, some of it sticking to his forehead from sweat, and then there were small bruises littering his neck. All in all, it was a look that Zheng Xi was more familar with than he'd like to admit.

"Yeah he just-" Zheng Xi quickly covered his idiot best-friend's mouth, "He went out back, he looked slightly upset. What happened?" The male cocked a brow even though he could take a guess.

He Tian's straight face faltered for a second, a look of guilt crossed his face as he avoided the two prying eyes, "It's none of your business." With that, he walked off to check if Guan Shan was really in the backyard.

Zhan Zheng Xi noticed She Li walking out from the hallway near the bathroom, his hair also ruffed up and his shirt was somewhat wrinkled. The small details were enough to confirm his suspicious.  '...I'm sorry redhead.' He thought as he pulled Jian Yi to a quieter area where he could explain the situation.