Warmth

"hmm?" Zhan Zheng Xi scrunched up his face as he felt something sharp prodding at his cheek. He opened his eyes, sleep still quite evident in them.

As his vision cleared, Zheng Xi was met with his boyfriend who was staring at him with one of his pale fingers stretched out towards him. They stared at each other in silence before Zhan Zheng Xi grumbled, "I thought I told you to cut your nails." He was always grouchy when woke from his sleep.

Jian Yi disregarded what Xi said as always since he was so used to his grumpy boyfriend, he just silently held his arms open which made the other male raise a brow before giving a look of realization. Zhan shook his head which made Jian Yi pout since they do this almost every night, he didn't understand how his boyfriend wasn't used to this already. "Xixi comeeee. Warmth." Jian Yi whined as he wiggled his fingers, all he wanted was for his boyfriend to share some of his warmth, it really was a simple request.

But even at the simplest of request, Zhan Zheng Xi remained as stubborn as a mule which is why Jian Yi had to resort to one of his 'deadly tactics'. The blonde sighed and looked pretty disappointed as his arms begun to close, he fought of the urge to smirk when he heard his boyfriend sigh but not just any sigh, the 'giving in' sigh is what Yi liked to call it. Zhan Xi slowly scooted closer before his face was pressed against Yi's chest, he mumbled something under his breath along the lines of 'go to sleep'.

Jian Yi immediately wrapped his arms around Zhan Zheng Xi and hummed at the warmth, he buried his face in the male's messy ash blonde hair before drifting off to sleep.