Jotaro, too, know every inch of Noriaki’s beautiful milky skin. Each scar earned during their days of battling enemy stand users had been properly worshipped by the brunette. His previous dream of running his fingers through that silky red hair was now something he did multiple times a day. He cherished the feeling each time. He cherished Noriaki.

They argued and fussed about small things but always cleared the air. Life had taught them that tomorrow could always be taken and it was a lesson they remembered well each time they spoke to their French friend.

Months moved to years. Research papers, exams, sleepless nights studying...or not, occasionally took their toll. 

“Nooooorrriiiiii. Wake up little cherry.”

Noriaki whimpered and slid further under the blanket. 

Jotaro chuckled and raised the blanket just enough to kiss the top of Noriaki’s head, “Come on, Nori. Time to wake up.”

“Noooooo. Sunday is sleepy day.”

“I made pancakes…”

“…pancakes?”

“Mmhmm"

“Cherries?”

“Fresh from our tree. Picked them just before I came in here.”

“Hmmmmm…” Noriaki smiled as he turned over, “Kisses?”

Jotaro leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to Noriaki’s lips, “Mmmmm, as many as you want.” He said when they separated. 

Noriaki put his hands on Jotaro’s cheeks and pulled him down so their foreheads touched, “Why do you spoil me so?”

“Because I love you.”

Noriaki kissed him again, deeper, more lovingly, “I love you to.”

“Are you going to get up now?”

“Hmmmm, I’m thinking about it. Why are you waking me up so early?”

“It’s a beautiful day, not to hot. I thought we could go to the beach and be lazy there today.”

Noriaki laughed, “You mean you want to sneak off to the Speedwagon beach when no one is there and work on your thesis assignment.”

“…maybe.”

“Jotaro, it’s Sunday. We have a strict rule about working on Sundays. It’s for your own good, my star.”

“But Nori…I’m almost done. Just a bit more and I’ll have my thesis paper finished. You finished yours last week…”

“And what? You’re jealous?”

“No!”

Noriaki grinned, “You’re jealous I turned mine in first!”

“Shut up!”