Chapter 11 - Anger and Fustration

Kei:

I woke up feeling like a mess. Taking a long, steamy shower, I dressed into my school uniform. My mother had just woken up with her yellow t-shirt and striped shorts, her hair looked like big, puffy ball on her head.

"Good morning Ren, what are you doing up so early?" She asked yawning tiredly. I placed my school shoes on and slung my backpack onto my shoulder.

"I'm just going to school early today, that's all." I wrapped a light blue, wool scarf around my neck and pulled my red gloves on. They reminded me of our date two weeks before.

"Okay then. Make sure you keep yourself warm alright?" She looked at me with caring eyes, I nodded, opening the front door towards the icy cold wind.

--School--

"Good morning Kei!" Yoshida waves frantically before slipping in the snow. I help him up, he showed me a crumpled piece of paper. I unraveled it, the writing was messy but illegible.

"From the School Council President, he wanted me to tell you that he was sorry." A blonde hair girl, obviously a foreigner wearing a warm white jacket, jeans and black boots hugs Yoshida's arm. All the boys around us, stare at her mesmerised.

"Lucy,what are you doing at my school?" He asks in English as she looks up at me. She turns towards him giving him puppy looks.

"Who is he, Yoshida ?" She asks ignoring his question from before.

"His name is Kei。He transferred here not

too long ago, Lucy。" Yoshida replies.

"Nice to meet you, Lucy。" I say unsure of my english. It was my worst subject but I tried my hardest at it.

"Lucy, just speak in Japanese I think it will be easier for Kei." Yoshida suggests, she nods. Was she texting my English? (Easier for me too XD)

"Nice to meet you too, Kei." Lucy speaks in Japanese fluently. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asks clinging onto my arm. Shocked, I lifted me hand up, knocking onto her chin.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in girls right now." Lucy rubs her chin and becomes furious with me.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?" She rubs her chin making it a big deal. Running away, I bow apologising to Yoshida.

"I'm sorry Yoshida!" He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Its fine, she was getting annoying anyways." He then smirks. "That's what it is to be a playboy."

We both talk for awhile, soon Yoshida has to attend a club meeting. I was alone, reading the small piece of paper.

I'm sorry for everything. I didn't mean what I said yesterday about loving her. I just needed... A bit of pleasure?

Come to my office ASAP.

Thanks,
Takao.

I crumpled the paper and stepped on it, glaring at the paper. Pleasure? I felt my anger rising in my chest.

"Do you feel hot all of sudden?" One of the boys asked the other, he nodded.

"Whoever wrote that note is going to need an ambulance." He turns his back at me and whispers to the other boy.

I stormed towards my locker. Pleasure? Pleasure!? To be honest, I couldn't understand. I wonder why first-loves always break your heart, I thought putting my outside shoes into the slot changing it with my white, inside shoes.

Bumping into Sosuke on the way to my class, he held my wrist.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks, as I shake my hand out of his grip.

"It's nothing." I scowled before Sosuke turned me around.

"Nothing? Nothing! Your angry, I can see that but you can at least tell me!" He confronts me, he was right. I could tell him but something stopped me. The feeling of revenge.

"Your right, I'm sorry. I've got to go now." I smiled, he looked slightly relieved.

"Okay, but if you ever need someone to lean on, I'll be there." I nodded before he began talking again.

"Because we're friends right?" I remember last night, of course. He didn't know about Kei and Ren. I was being foolish to think he knew me. We can never be true friends, I repeated to myself.

"Right." I answered before making my way towards the President's room. Opening the white sliding door.

"Ye-, Kei!" He greets me surprised. I reach into my pocket. "I'm sorry I couldn't treat you the way I should of. The way I said the things I said...I'm sorry. It's not what you think I meant. Are you listening?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm listening." I throw the bracelet he gave to me at detention. He catches it before it lands on the table.

"Wait, why are you giving this to me?" He asks, holding onto it. I pulled his collar up, pushing him towards the window. "R-Ren...we could talk a-about this." He whimpers.

"Why...why do you do this to me?" I ask him as I feel my tears flowing down my cheek. "I know she's young, beautiful and perfect. I know that, so why? Why do I feel this way? Is it because I envy her looks? Is it because she stole you away from me?"

He looks guiltily into my eyes. I let go my grasp.

"I just don't want to feel this way anymore. Just looking at you makes me feel like beating you up." I leave him gasping for air.

"R-Ren...just hold on..." He reaches for my wrist. "I know I'm a jerk, so please, don't be scared to fall in love again with the right person."

Falling in Love again? I might beat them up even before we start dating.

----------------------------------Author's Note---------------------------------
Not everything is unicorns and rainbows :P

Update: Next week or sooner.

Meeting you now and again>>>>>>>>>>>>