Chapter 8 - Matching Bracelets

Publishing Marathon:
Where I will publish 1-3 chapter(s) as a present! **rare**

1st Present of the day!

--Detention: (Second Week end) --

Kei:

"Detention is over, you can leave now." Takao announced as the delinquents in the room battled each other about who would come first out the doorway. After five minutes they all made it through.

I left last, hoping that I would not be caught in their dilemma. Takao caught my wrist. He held me, so I would be facing his chest.

"Why are you running away?" He asks.

"I'm not running away, I was just leaving like you ordered us to." I look up at his bright, green eyes and soft, blonde hair.

"They were allowed to but you're not. Your staying here until I get what I want." His smile turns into a smirk. I look away embarrassed about his comment.

"What do you want?" I pouted as he kissed me once again, lightly this time. He feels my burning cheeks.

"Same as always." He chuckles, glancing at the clock I was reminded that it was our last day together in detention. His laughing fades as soon as he noticed, I was disappointed.

"Hey, since your finally getting out of detention..." He reaches into his pocket. "Here." Latching a colourful bracelet onto my wrist.

"It's so shiny and cute." I observe the bracelet, he folds up his sleeve showing matching bracelet.

"Now we have matching bracelets!" He grins as he pulls his sleeve down.

"Your really cheesy you know that?" I kiss him on the cheek and reaching for my bag.

"Im might by cheesy but your dorky." He ruffles my hair, making his way towards the hallway.

"Hey you want to go and watch a new movie this Sunday?" I ask him as he walks me home.

"I got something on with my little sister's friends, they want to meet me." He gives a sad expression.

"Oh really? So your popular with your sister's friends, who do you like the most out of them?" I ask curiously, he thinks about it for a short while.

"Probably Ayame, she has a nice body, really sweet and her fashion isn't that bad either." He describes her, I roll my eyes.

"Then what about me?" I poke at him.

"Well, your body shape is okay, your personality isn't bad neither is your fashion sense." He lists, thinking hard. I look away, ignoring him completely.

"I was just joking!" He turns me around and hugs me tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Your perfect to me okay? Please don't get mad." He pleads, hugging me tighter than before.

"Okay, okay, I'm running out of air!" I punch him in the stomach. He cries in pain. I crouch to see if he was alright.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to it was self-defence and I pani-" He kisses me passionately, cutting my apology off.

"I tricked you didn't I?" He laughed walking with me towards my house. Teasing me endlessly on the way home.

--Home--

"You were with him again weren't you?" My mother surprises me with a carrot in one hand.

"M-Maybe..." I reply, she smiles as a man comes from behind the corner.

"Ren this is Mr. Yamada, Kiyoshi this is my daughter, Ren." He steps forward to shake hands, he was tall, had brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Uh, n-nice to meet you Ren! M-My name is K-Kiyoshi Y-Yamada. Even though y-your mother already s-said that." His hand were shivering, he was really nervous. I giggled quietly, not all business men were stern.

"Hello Mr. Yamada, I'll be upstairs in my room but I hope you take care of my mother while she struggles through her cleaning." I say in a good-mood, she flicks me as I pass by. We were like two children at war with each other.

--Texting--

Takao: Are you home?
Ren: Yeah, I just met my mum's boyfriend.
He was really nervous when I shook hands with him.
But I know he's a good person.
Takao: You never know *^*
Ren: Coming from the guy who bullied me this afternoon.
Takao: Are you just jealous about Ayame?
Ren: What?
Of course not.
Takao: Really?
I think you are~
Ren: Don't you have to do something
Like walking home?
Concentrating on the road?
Takao: I think someone is worried~~
Ren: Yeah, idiot.
I am worried.
Takao: Okay
I'll text you when I come home.
See you then.

I tugged my pillow closer towards my chest.

"I love you, Takao." I mumbled to myself.

----------------Author's Note---------------

Heart-warming, loving chapter. That's at least what I tried to do. XD

Update: Today

Just being Curious>>>>>>