Chapter 3, The " accidental " kiss

Toby's P.O.V

I kept laying there in E.J's arms I rolled over to my side now facing away from him I didn't want to look at him afraid I might do something to him and he hate me it had been a hour now and I was getting hungry I then felt something against my ass I looked back to see Eyeless Jack's crotch against my ass I wasn't going to blame him since he was still asleep but my face heated up a lot.

I turned back E.J started moving he then let go of me and rolled over I fell out of the bed making not as a big of a thud as i thought i would and slow crawled to the door and stood up then opened the door and walked out closing it behind me and ran downstairs and to the kitchen.

I leaned against the countee my mind racing " you alright toby " someone asked me I looked up to see Lui " oh uh um yes yes I'm fine! " I said giving him a nervous smile he got closer to me " are you sure your very red " he said putting his hand under my chin I nodded Lui then started leaning in me like he was trying to kiss me smile dog then started barking which made Lui stop smile dog was barking from the living room we walked to the living room to see and the one he was barking at was Offeredman he was trying to give a rose to Jane " hey what the hell did Slendeman tell you about trying to put the gurls under your spell!! " Lui yelled at him.

Offeredman snarled at Lui and teleported away I sighed hoping that Slendeman's brothers weren't gonna stay here especially Offeredman he remains me so much....of my dad well just the facted that he kinda forces any women and men sometimes to have sex with him.

I stopped thinking about it knowing that memories of my dad and my family would start coming back and make me cry Lui shook his head " damn he's annoying " Lui said " yeah he is " I said Lui then put his arm over my shouldera shaking me some smiling I still can't put it together why he leand in like he was trying to kiss me I then saw Sally hope downstairs with her teddy bear and with Lizari they were good friends just two little girls with harsh pasts they both then came over to me and Lui " toby!~ " they said in a charming tones like they wanted something " yes? " I said twiching " can you play tea party with us~ " I knew what would happened if I didn't getting put in a pink dress and tie up.

" sure you angles " I said and patted their heads " yay!! " they said grabbing me by each of my hands and pulled me up the stairs and to Sally's room I was then handed a dress but it was blue and not puffy " put it on " Sally said " ok let me go change " I said and walked out of her room and went to mine I closed the door behind me and looked at the dress again it was the same shade of blue as Eyeless Jack's mask I pulled my hoodie off so with my shirt I wore under it and sat them on a chair and.

Unbuttoned my pants and slid them off I looked at my body that was covered in scars and burnt marks I sighed and put the dress on it was wavy I twirled around in it chuckling I then walked out of my room and walked back to Sally's room when I walked in I was flashed with a camera " ow fuck! " I yelled and rubbed my eyes the girls giggled " what was that for!?! " I yelled at them " were gonna show this to E.J~ " they said in a charming song like tones " what!?!? No no no no! " I said walking over to them I really didn't want E.J to see me in a dress both of the girls ran past me.

Running out of the room I ran after them they were fast but I wasn't gonna let them show that to Eyeless jack they ran downstairs and into the kitchen I chased after them.

Two hours later of Sally and Lizari putting Toby on a goose chase

I was so tired I fell to my knees panting I was so out of breath I ran my fingers through my hair since it had got in my face while I was chasing Sally and Lizari I got up and slowly walked upstairs and went to my room I stripped from the dress and got into bed since I was too lazy to put my clothes back on and slowly fell asleep.

The next day

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V

I was sitting at the table in the kitchen eating a kidney Sally and Lizari walked into the kitchen and walked over to me with grins on their faces " what do y'all need? " I asked still eating my kidney " we wanted to show you something~ " the slightly sang I put my half eaten kidney on the plate in front of me and turn my body towards them.

They then handed me a photo I looked at them first then at the picture it was toby in a dress he looked so hot would be the term " n-nice photo " I said my face heated up I ways always cold but for once I was hot " what do you think of it " Lizari asked me " I-i-i love it " I stuttered out " you can have the photo for a p- " Sally was saying then got cut off " whats the damn price " I said stremly ".

" we want you to yell your gay to everyone~ " they chirped " I'm bisexual " I said " but I do lean more to boy's " I said grabbing the kidney I was eating and finished eating it then I licked my lips " so you gonna do it or do you want us to burn a photo " theu said " fine I'll do it " I said they both walked out of the kitchen I sighed knowing I got myself into some shit.

I got up and sat on the table I pulled my mask over my face so when I said I was gay and turned red cause i was gonna be embarrassed no one will see it I sighed.

Toby's P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen only having pants on and no shirt I stretched closing my eyes then I felt like someone was watching I opened my eyes abd looked around the kitchen my face went dark red as I saw E.J then the next moment I saw blood coming out from under his mask " ate you ok Eyeless Jack?!?! " I said rushing over to him he mumble something then fell forward falling into my arms " E.J?!?! " I said getting more worried by the minute he then groaned like he was in pain.

The shook his head then pulled back hard fallung back hitting his head on the table he sat up rubbing his head I then moved his mask aside he had a bloody nose I wip the blood away " are you ok please talk to me " I said he then pointed to my chest " y-your shirtless " he said " I'm sorry! " I said quickly the room then went silent we both had nothing to say cause we were embarrassed and clueless.

" so why are you on the table " I said crossing my arns over my chest trying to break the silent " oh uh Sally abd Lizari want me to say something to everyone for a picture " Eyeless Jack said I went stiff " please don't tell me it was that picture please don't tell me it was that picture " i said over and over in my head E.J put his hand on my shoulder but I was to lost in my head to notice it.

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V

I looked at Toby he looked confused or some other emotion that could describe how he looked well his expression I shook him saying " toby you ok need me to get your medicine? " usually when he acts like this he needs his medicine " oh uh hm " he said then I realized that he started acting like that when I said stuff about that picture I then chuckled and got off the table " huh? E.J what are you doing? " Toby asked.

But when I was gonna say what I was doing my mouth shut and I started walking to him backing him up into the counter I did have control over my body but my mind kept telling me to kiss him I put my hands on the counter having him stuck right there I pressed my lips against his he didn't kiss back after a min a pulled away Toby was in shock I then realized what is did " I'm sorry Toby it was on accident!!! " I said quickly.