Chapter 5

I have decided to give y'all
A little Jikook chapter.
You must know tho, this book was not planned out. It was a spur of the moment kinda thing. So if I don't upload pls bear with me. I didn't plan it and right now I'm pretty busy with an essay competition but I'll try to write.

Jimin's Pov
*sigh* Once again, I'm on my way to steal right now. I really don't like this but I don't really have a choice. Another big house. How nice. Just more work for me. I turned into a cat obviously and ran up the walls because I really don't have that much time. At least the witch seems to like me and gives me a little more time. Ok, why is this place so bright? I hope no ones home. How do I get around..... right map, map.

I walked into a room. And oh my goodness it's filled with snacks. I started stuffing my bag till it was full. Now time to leave. Oh crap! Five minutes left. I ran out the door and was heading down the steps when I heard something.
"Stop!"

Ah well I guess it's time to run hehe. And that's exactly what I did. I ran because my life and hearing by the way depended on it. But of course, luck is not on my side.
"End of the road for you cat, I wonder what boss will do with you."
Oh this is not good. Not good at all. Not at all.

I was dragged somewhere. And right there, sitting in all his glory, was the most gorgeous human...... is he human? Eh, the most gorgeous human I had ever seen. Not that I had seen a lot of them but I'm sure not everyone looks like this.
"Boss, we cat this one stealing."

Mr gorgeous looked bored with everything.
"Boss?" The guy asked again.

He sighed and looked at him.
"Can I help you?" The man asked.
The man looked visibly scared but spoke nonetheless.

"We found....."
"I heard you the first time." The man said and the one holding me froze.
"Scram. All of you."
The men immediately turned around me still in their grasp.
"Leave the cat you idiot's." His voice was dangerously low.
"Y-yes boss." They dropped me and turned around immediately.

He walked up to me and bent down because I was still on the floor. God, you could get lost in those eyes. Those shinning doe...

"So you decided to steal from me? I have no problem with that, I've got more stuff than I need anyway. And you're pretty so I'll let it slide."

"I'm not going to ask why you did it, because I don't care." He continued. "But I've got a question. What's your name cutie?"

Oh my God. I think I just blushed. He called me cute. He probably thinks I can't talk, I should say something.

"J-jimin." I finally willed myself to spit out.

"Well Jimin," he started with a smirk, "I'm Jungkook and I would have let you go but you're too pretty. So I've decided not too."

"You stay with me now and do whatever I want you too. Is that clear cute one?"

I nodded totally forgetting what I was here for. How bad could it be to live with a guy this hot.

A/N
Ok, so let me explain something. Jimin is still worried about Yoongi but he can't just stop doing what he usually does. That would be bad for him. So he has to keep stealing. And like I said the queen likes him a lot so she would obviously be sweet to him, so that's why his chip may not go off for a while
Well good bye.