Chapter 85: Cosplay & Happiness

Começar do início

Asia flinched at the mention of Rating Game but Xenovia was quick to appease her.

" Asia, don't worry. We will protect you. Erin-san and Issei-san will definitely stop Diodora too."

" Yes. We have Erin on our side so it will be alright." Akeno added.

" Y-Yes. You're right." Asia was relieved.

" Everyone really trusts Erin-san." Irina said in amazement.

" It's not a stretch to say that we're all here now because of Erin." Kiba replied.

" Yes. I feel bad that we haven't really thanked her for all she's done." said Akeno.

Irina shot up from her seat as an idea came to her mind.

" Then you should thank her right now!"

" Eh?"

" Hai! You should do something for her which she will enjoy!"

" That sounds nice, Irina-san." Kiba said.  " But what exactly?"

" Hmm. Issei-san is her bestfriend, right? Let's ask him for suggestions."

The group nodded at this, unaware of the lewd suggestions Issei might come up with.

-----Time Skip-----

Erin and Koneko managed to complete their request. They acted as a comedic duo which surprised them at first.

" Mr. Morisawa suddenly requested both of us, out of the blue."

" It was fun doing a devil comedy duo with you, Erin-senpai."

" I agree. It was a fun experience." replied Erin as she pedalled faster.

*(Ching!)*

"Erin-senpai." Koneko grew alarmed as she motioned for the Goddess to stop the bike. She jumped to the ground and scanned their surroundings.

" This presence.."

" Long time no see." Kuroka greeted who was sitting on top of the wall.

" Big sister Kuroka!"

Erin quickly stood in front of Koneko as Kuroka descended to the ground.

" You're here for Koneko-chan again?"

Kuroka stepped forward and leaned closer to the Goddess.

"Your face has gotten a lot more gallant since the last time I saw you." she traced a finger down Erin's chest which made the girl flinch.

" Is is because you've became more powerful? Or is it because you have charmed more people?"

" W-What are you saying?" Erin's eyes slightly widen when Kuroka licked her cheek.

" Hm? You still taste like a child."

Erin gaped at the implication

" T-That's none of your business!"

" Hey hey hey. Want to try making children with me?" Kuroka cheerfully asked with a blush.

*(Ding!)*

" H-ah?" Erin stared at her passively.

Kuroka proceeded to lower her dress so her chests are exposed.

" I want to have the child of a dragon."

Koneko quickly emerged behind Erin and she was the one who is now raising her arms defensively.

" Big sister... I won't give Erin-senpai to you." a small blush adorned Koneko's cheeks.

"Stop with your nonsense! You're an idiot if you don't realize that we're both girls. Why would you go asking for such things?" Erin said with an incredulous look.