Fangirl. Dont mind me

This is literally just me venting all my weird fangirling so you can skip if you want lol.

Billie-
You are so fucking cute and I wish I could meet you! It'll happen someday though. I know it will. I can sense it. With my mind powers. They are most definitley real.
Hey guess what? Billie Joe spelled backward is Eoj Eillib and it means "awesome, fantastic, indescribable" in a language I made up. I wish I made that up. I saw it on Pinterest. I'm a fuckin' addict.
Anyway, wish you luck in coronavirus times. If you get it and die Istg me and my lil sis will follow you and see you in heaven. ...not the best to meet your idol/celeb crush/guitar hero but I'll take what I can get. :)
Love you, Billie!

Chester-
What's up, man? Can I just say...you're a fucking legend and me and everyone else in the world love you and miss you so fucking much. Man, I talk too much.
Anyways, just wanted to say, I wish I could've met you. My dad was super lucky and I bet he went to a Linkin Park concert when he was my age. If he did, istg I would shoot something-but I don't think he did so I think I'm okay. I will not shoot something in enormous jealousy because my dad got to see you and your band onstage bc I don't think it ever happened.
My mind totally blanked. I can't think of anything to say. I hate my mind :D
Love and miss ya, Chester!

Well, it's late and I should probably sleep, so so long and goodnight you people. And to my lil sis (who's probably doing the exact opposite lolol)

Hang on one more thing.

Chester, can you tell Cardi B to shut up with the wap? It's annoying as fuck and I want a god to like talk to her in her sleep and say "Fucking stooooop with the waaaaap," like in a super ghostly voice bc that would be hilarious.

Aight that's it. Kind of a weird closer but yeah ig I'm done.

Quote of the day:
"Fuck off, autocorrect. No one likes you."
-my lil sis Millie :)