"Hey Stephanie" my momma said as she hugged her back.

"Oh my gawd, you finally brought them over. I'm so glad to finally see them, when y'all got here? Come in" his momma said as we walked in, they house nice as fuck.

"Girl we got in this morning, you know I had to go to the grand opening for my shop so I been out all day"

"Oh my god, I'm sorry I missed It. Work been kicking my ass child I tell you, shit I just got home not too long ago, I was about to come over"

"Girl you know it's alright"

"What time y'all open tomorrow?"

"At 8 am, you wanna schedule a appointment?"

"Girl yes, I only want you to do my nails tho. Ion trust nobody but u to do my nails"

"Girl I gotcha" my momma said.

"Now who these pretty ladies?" She asked.

"I'm Nadia, the adopted sister" Nadia said as she held her hand out and they shook hands.

Me and Kaliyah chuckled.

"I'm Aaliyah, the first born" I said and smiled.

"Girl I remember when yo momma was pregnant with you, yo daddy wouldn't even let us see y'all. That was a stingy ass man, god rest his soul" she said and we laughed.

"Im Kash Doll" Kaliyah said and I smacked her neck. "Ouch, I'm just playing I'm KaLiyah".

"Lemme guess, the spoiled one?" She asked my mom and she nodded.

"That's a damn shame" Nadia whispered to me and I laughed.

"Well ladies I'm Ms. Stephanie but y'all can just call me Stephanie"

"With all do respect, can I just call u Ms Stephanie, I feel very disrespectful when I call somebody grown by their real name" I said.

"Oop the very respectful, I like this one" Ms Stephanie said and smiled. "Sure u can".

"This one need to take tips" my momma said as she pointed at at KaLiyah, who was on her phone not paying attention.

"How long have u been staying in Raleigh?" nadia asked her.

"Im actually from New York but I moved out here my teen years then went back to New York for college after I had my babies in high school. So I was kinda back and forth till I had Meme and Toosii. But now they grown up so we moved back out here" she said.

"Must be nice, I need to get away from my family. You got any family that wanna adopt me in New York?" KaLiyah asked.

They laughed. "No I do not actually, Well lemme introduce my babies" Ms Stephanie said as she got up and walked to the kitchen. "The ones that belong to me, get in the living room now so y'all can meet somebody"

"She nice I like her" Nadia said.

"Me too" I said agreeing.

My momma chuckled.

Ms Stephanie walked back in the living room with her 6 kids.